PDA

View Full Version : Catnapping

catnapper
10-14-2004, 01:21 PM
I was working on the computer and realized no kitty sounds coming from anywhere. Hmmm..... odd...

After I investigated the downstairs, I headed back up to look in my room. Hmmm... Allen is always in HIS bed at this time of day, so I ventured to the third floor guest room (aka Allen's Room) and what did I find?

Are you ready for this?

Are you sure?

REALLY sure?

Here's what I found:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/catpile2.jpg

Pouncer says, "Do you mind? We're catnapping here!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/catpile1.jpg

Evie says "whatcha got there mom?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/catpile4.jpg

Then Pouncer finally decided Harry needed to be groomed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/catpile3.jpg

Now I ask you: can life get any better than this?

DJFyrewolf36
10-14-2004, 01:30 PM
You should put a cuteness warning on that!!! OMG that is sooo adorable!

Christiansmommy
10-14-2004, 01:37 PM
How cute! The life of a cat...must be sooo nice :) They look so comfy :)

lynnestankard
10-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Oh My Goodness Kim - Those pics., definately need a cuteness warning - I don't know why I'm almost in tears here.

Lynne

AmberLee
10-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Aaaaaaah! Sweetness overload!

Logan
10-14-2004, 02:19 PM
Life could NEVER get any better, for sure!!!! :) Unless ,of course, you added a few canines to the mix!!! :D

QueenScoopalot
10-14-2004, 02:39 PM
What better way to deal with a rainy day, then snuggled up with friends? Sweet picture. Now how can you give those babies up? :confused: :( :confused:

NKBurlington
10-14-2004, 02:40 PM
AWWWW!

catnapper
10-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Now how can you give those babies up? :confused: :( :confused:
I don't know.. they are a matched set, aren't they?

My youngest daughter's boyfriend is totaly in love with Harry. He's going to see what he needs to do to convince his mom to let him adopt Harry. He's afraid his mom will say no because of their dog.... but we'll see. I'd love to see him go with the boyfriend, because I know that Harry adores him! You should see those two together.. the boyfriend comes over every day after school and he sits on the couch with Harry and Harry purrs his head off looking lovingly at the BF. He's the same age as my son was when we got Allen, and Allen has the same connection with my son as Harry does with the boyfriend. Sure, I can see the BF's mom having the same fights I had over cleaning litter, but if we can convince her... I think we'd have a happy kitten finding his forever home. As long as mom or dad was willing to take care of Harry during those college years, I have no problem adopting Harry to BF's family.

Then my son's girlfriend wants Evie. But we know why she won't be able to adopt... according to her mom "not once in 7 years has she scooped litter for their existing cat." :rolleyes:

I want to keep Evie sooo bad. We'll see if its meant to be with me keeping her.

Samantha Puppy
10-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Ohhhh... so cute!!! :)

chrangharris
10-14-2004, 02:57 PM
How cute! Oh, the life!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-14-2004, 03:12 PM
:D :D

prechrswife
10-14-2004, 06:20 PM
That is too cute. They all look so comfortable and snuggly.:)

Tonya
10-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Awwwww! You captured some such a cute moment!

DogLover9501
10-14-2004, 06:36 PM
OMGosh!!!!!!!!!! That is too cute!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

kimlovescats
10-14-2004, 06:41 PM
OH MY GOSH, Kim .... what a happy cat family!!!! Evie and Harry need to stay right where they are!!!!:D

Uabassoon
10-14-2004, 06:43 PM
I don't think you could have prepared me enough for how cute that was!

sirrahbed
10-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I was not ready for THAT!!:D *SQUEAL*
A kitty pile!!! Oh I want to see one of those here one day!!!

QueenScoopalot
10-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
OH MY GOSH, Kim .... what a happy cat family!!!! Evie and Harry need to stay right where they are!!!!:D
I think so too! Two cats???? One dog?? Come on now. Boyfriends, and girlfriends all grow up, and split up, etc. but kitties will stay with YOU for the next 14 years plus! Where will these young adults be then? Something to think about. You have wayyyy too few kitties! Shame on you! :D

catnapper
10-14-2004, 09:43 PM
:D Aren't they too cute? they are just so sweet and my boys are so great with them.

Wish me luck - tonight is the first night without being caged. I figured that after their catnap this afternoon they'd be safe to leave free-roam all night.

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
OH MY GOSH, Kim .... what a happy cat family!!!! Evie and Harry need to stay right where they are!!!!:D I totally agree. They're so happy together. You can't break up this happy cat family now. Can you?;)

catcrazylady
10-15-2004, 05:44 AM
Well that was certainly a sight for sore eyes!! What a precious pile of kitty!!
Kim, this is why my house is full and I could never foster. Scenes like that and I can't give them up!!

catmandu
10-15-2004, 09:21 AM
The Found Cat,are so delighted,taht your Cat,and the Kittens,have reached a stae,where they can curl,together,and we hope,that they like,the Toys,that will be there,any day NOW!

Barbara
10-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Allen and Pouncer are the most wonderful hosts for the two youngins:)

Or do they already have a family feeling?:)

catnapper
10-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Family feeling... all is a-ok to nap together during the day, but a totally different story at night time... Pouncer was less than gracious last night when Poor Harry wanted to cuddle with me. In fact he was a monster -- hissing and growling at the little tyke. Lets see what tonight brings