PDA

View Full Version : Julie has a Fall Snuggle bug

nibblets
10-14-2004, 12:32 PM
I love the cool weather...Julie is becoming Miss Snugglebug!
Last night I was kicked back in the recliner watching a TV program, and she slid on in and curled up on my chest with her head on my shoulder and purred herself into a deep sleep.
I love it when she does that! She is normally not a velcro kitty so that is quite a treat for me. She's done this several times in the last week. Bring on winter!!!!!

LKPike
10-14-2004, 01:32 PM
awwww theres nothing like watching snow fall outside and being warm inside, while snuggling with your furr baby :)

Logan
10-14-2004, 01:35 PM
We don't get much snow in these parts, but the kitties do respond to cooler temperatures, which we had last night, as our windows are open right now. Mimi cuddled in my lap while I watched the Presidential debate and Buttercup snuggled by my side all night long. Couldn't ask for better "snuggle bugs".

:D

trinity
10-14-2004, 01:36 PM
We judge how cold it got overnight by how many of the herd end up on the bed with us

catnapper
10-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Pouncer's been doing the same thing! Gosh it makes me melt! I want to stop whatever it is I was doing and just cuddle him. Don't you just love it?

emily_the_spoiled
10-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Last night I went to bed by myself and this morning I had 3 (out of 4) cats sleeping with me. Emily spent most of the night sleeping on TOP of me, even when I moved her off she would crawl back up. Tanner spent a good portion of the night snuggled under the covers next to me and Charlie was at the foot of the bed. I really didn't want to get up this morning because we were all so comfy ;)

nibblets
10-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Don't you just love it?

I adore it and hope she keeps it up! :D

jazzcat
10-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Awww, that is so sweet. Scout started doing that with me at the end of the past winter so I hope she will start it again this winter.

Today I had both Rocky and Rumor in my lap sleeping for about 45 minutes. Talk about kitty heaven!!:D

RICHARD
10-14-2004, 05:55 PM
Notice-

They always jump into your lap 5 minutes before you realize you have a full bladder...

Time it, I did!:rolleyes:

catmandu
10-15-2004, 09:26 AM
The Best Thing about the Cooler Wether,is when MOOSE The Magnificent,and JJJ3,the King Sized Cats,are very popular,as they,are walking ,Purring Hot Water Bottles!