PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hanna Banana~from Remus

DJFyrewolf36
10-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Hey cutie!

Jus wanted to wish ya a good morning and give ya a virtual *head bumpie* !

Did ya see my catster page yet, Im famus!

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=58035&PHPSESSID=64d533d6320ffb39a8c1f66a2c71b751

I saw your good nite post, I must say that was very *Sweet* of you!

Headbumps and toothrubs from across the miles

Your Remus Bear

PS, I like the name ya picked for me!

catmandu
10-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Wow Remus,is a Cat Celebrity Now! We just wish,taht the Feeder,has his own Computer,so we could,be on there,too! Hooray,for Remus,Our Pal!

Barbara
10-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Remus I am sure it will make Hanna very happy to meet you on your catster page. One day I have to take the time and introduce Filou and Tigris there too:)

kt_luvs_kitties
10-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Oh How I adore my Remus Bear! I loved your catster page, you really are famous! Im so lucky :D I had my meowmie add me and my sissy and brudder, so that everyone can see us also! I missed you today, and I was hoping you had a good day. My daddy even gave me chicken off his plate *yum*;) If you were here I would have gladly shared, but since you aren't I will just eat for both of us..hehe
Have a good night my dear Remus Bear, Think of me while you sleep tonight. I will also be thinking of you as well. I also included a picture of me and my sis Puff, it was takin just a few minutes ago just for u! *headbumpies and cuddles* from your main squeeze Hannah Banana! Nite Nite Remus Bear:D and *kisses to your meowmie* ;)