PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaack!!!

Laura's Babies
10-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Boy! Do I have a lot to catch up on here!! I been checking out what has been going on since I left and I see all of you have really been BUSY!! First thing I checked out was Lucky's threads (of coarse). This was another PT miracle!! More on that later....

Julie, THANK YOU so MUCH for your weekly emails on Birdie while I was on the boat. I looked forwards to them every week and got more and more excited as they said he was getting better!! I couldn't email you back since the boat email system didn't include your addy, so you would know I got them... But I got them....ALL of them, and I jumped for JOY when I got the one that Amy Beth had her baby!

CONGRATULATIONS KIM AND AMY BETH! WELCOME to the world Jenna!!

Debbie and Lori, CONGRATULATIONS on the new additions to your fur families! WAY to GO!!

Leslie, Thanking You is not enough for stepping up to the plate for Lucky. The love and devotion for our little fur friends really came through from all of you here. Mama use to say "Actions speak louder than words" and everyones actions here, really spoke LOUDLY! That is Love, devotion and committment of the highest power! I can not thank you all enough for the help, support and prayers that the PT family pulled together and sent forth for this unwanted, neglected, sick kitty. THANK ALL OF YOU!!! Leslie, special thanks for you stepping up like you did. Thanks just seem such a small word for what happened after I left.....

QSL, I had to go see Birdies most recent pictures and he is looking GOOD! I prayed for him every day and talked to him everyday, encouraging him (his picture) to get that tongue to working for Meowmie!! That is another miracle what you have done for that poor unwanted kitty baby and you brought him through!!

I am wore out, been up for almost 24 hours now so I am going to go to bed for tonight and dive in here tomorrow and see what else I can find! I am home!! Had a great trip out but am glad to be HOME!!

leslie
10-14-2004, 12:45 AM
And glad to have you back! (i pm'd you when I saw you on line!) get some sleep and catch up tomorrow! Thanks for all your kind words and Your welcome right back.
Lucky and Louie want to know when you'll be given them kisses (or have ya already?!) Sleep well

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-14-2004, 03:54 AM
Welcome back Laura. Glad you received the emails. You have LOADS of catching up to do - it has been an exciting month here on Pet Talk!

Barbara
10-14-2004, 05:44 AM
Laura, it is as if you had been away one week only. And I have been away too, so your list of thanks to Julie came just right for me as well:D

Looking forward to meeting your furries again:)

catcrazylady
10-14-2004, 05:53 AM
YEA!!!! I'm so happy your home safe and sound Laura!! We miss you so much when your gone!! You have a lot of catching up to do. So many new adopted PT babies in the last few weeks that I can't even keep up! Lots and lots of babies have found wonderful homes.
Magoo sends you big kisses and hugs. He will be so excited to know you are home again!

Get some rest and then come and tell us how all your special babies are.

catnapper
10-14-2004, 08:31 AM
Welcome back! I was looking forward to your return!

catmandu
10-14-2004, 08:36 AM
The Found Cats,and Feeder,are so g;ad,to have you back! Did you,have a Great Time?And see all the sights,that you wanted,to see?

jazzcat
10-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Hi Laura!!! I'm glad you are safely back home. When do you get the kitties?

Thanks for the congrats on my newest additions. They are absolute dolls and so much fun. Kim and Debbie were encouragements and I'm so glad I listened to them. I was extremely intimidated at the thought of jumping from three to five cats but these little guys are great.

Again, so glad you're back!

nibblets
10-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Welcome back! :D

lynnestankard
10-14-2004, 10:16 AM
Welcome Home Laura. Lovely to have you back safe and sound.{{Hugs}} xx

Lynne

slick
10-14-2004, 10:21 AM
Welcome back Laura!!! :)

sirrahbed
10-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi Laura!!!! ((((((hugs))))) SOOOO glad you are back:D Oh my YES, you have LOTS of catching up to do - I know you will be excited to read all about Lucky boy plus all the other kittens and baby Jenna , etc. Some sad events too. WELCOME HOME!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Welcome home Laura! We've missed you! Now we need stories about your babies. Have you picked them up yet? How's Amy doing? So many questions, so little time. ;) :D

Jods
10-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Welcome back!! :) :D

Laura's Babies
10-14-2004, 01:17 PM
I haven't got my babies back yet. Kevlin was out of town when I was through the area he lives in on my way in last night. I was going to bring Chester home from my daughters and she told me I couldn't!! I overlooked one small detail... ALL my kennels are at Kevlins house and you remember what a stickler I am for PROPER CAR SAFETY for my babies... May see if Yettas Dad will loan me his so I can have at least ONE of them home.. I need to just remember to go buy another kennel. I plan to call Kevlin after while to see if he went to the doctor and what they said.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome home!

QueenScoopalot
10-14-2004, 02:12 PM
WELCOME BACK LAURA!!! Yes, a lot has happened since you left. Birdie looks dazzling lately, his fur's all back, and it's getting snowy white now. :D I don't catch him bathing often as when he sees me he wants attention, but he has to be bathing! YAY! He has four temporary roomates for a few days due to space issues, and his purring is socializing them nicely. ;) He enjoys the company as well. Lucky & Louie have been the two tough ones this month between hospitals, and now transportation for the two. Kirby missed you too! :)

Laura's Babies
10-14-2004, 03:57 PM
I have been lucky enough to have had someone keep me posted on Birdies progress. I was SO worried about him when I left, really heartbroken over him. Julie was SOooo sweet to keep me updated and I rejoiced all by myself everytime I got her email about him. I searched last night until I found his picture you posted last week end and could not believe the change!! First thing I noticed wa that his poor pitiful nose that WAS pale and white is now PINK!!! (more pictures anytime would not hurt my feelings). I just don't think he would have done as well under anyone elses care and I will really dance a jig when you catch him in a photo with that little pink tongue stuck out!!!

GREAT JOB and GO BIRDIE GO!!!!!

kimlovescats
10-14-2004, 06:53 PM
WELCOME HOME LAURA!!! I'm always so glad to see you back!:D I have been saving some Tabitha pics for you ... so look for the thread soon!;)