PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Road Trip!

Edwina's Secretary
10-13-2004, 11:32 AM
Hey dude!

We went on a road trip! What fun! I had my fort....called Fort McFarland and Dudette (formerly known as HH) had her cat seat. We were with Curly and Blondie all day and night. We slept in a different place every night. Dudette was interested in sightseeing...me....I liked the sights on the back of my eyelids best...

We have a new house now. Lots and lots of places to explore! And Dudette is so much nicer here! She plays we me and hasn't hissed yet. Must be the water.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pf32b278ae2f13f77519d205115339006/f6aed177.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p082aaa3fda4ac4111b580afbcf7d5e63/f6aed18d.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p54e2e61156b64817a556627fce092239/f6aed15c.jpg

Here's an album with more photos....
Album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3117195093&p=4138652023&idx=1)

Sunnily,

Eddie

p.s. There's a town just to the south of us....San Juan Capistrano...I hear there's lots of birds there....:cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Wow, looks like you two just had the best time! What a great trip, but I suppose you're all glad it's behind you now. Looks like you're both settling into the new house nicely and gee Edwina, I think California agrees with you! ;) :D

Randi
10-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeah, pictures!! :D Such world travellers! I can't believe how good you were :cool: - although, on a few of them, you look a little uncertain. No wonder!! :eek: Looks like you got a lot of space in the car too, and it's a great cat seat you had there, Edwina! I was so curious to see what it looked like. Eddie, I believe you're still daddy's boy, arent you - even helping him drive. ;)

It looks like you have both settled right in there, and I'm sure you'll get to explore the garden soon. :D ..... Mind you, the harness may be a little tighter! :eek:

I'm happy for you all that the long journey is over and you can relax .... that is, when you have unpacked. Have fun in your new home!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2004, 12:49 PM
:D Watch out California! Eddie's learning how to drive!

Sounds like you had a great trip and the move may be just what was needed to iron the starch out of a certain lovely kitty lady! She must have needed a change of scenery!

Eddie, I can't wait to hear more of your adventures! Keepy the journal entries coming, fella! ;)

Barbara
10-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Wow E+E you look like real travelling professionals. You know we always need experienced travellers to update our books. I may to have sending you a contract;)

The birds in San Juan can spend all the time in the air but maybe there are ground squirrels too;)

AmberLee
10-13-2004, 01:26 PM
I LOVE the photos in your album; your Meowmy is a very good photographer. (Or is it that you both are so gorgeous you look good from any angle/color?)

Once again -- Welcome to California :cool:; it NEEDS more Es. Although the thought of Eddie driving makes me a bit ... :eek: !

Aunt Amber

Cinder & Smoke
10-13-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

... And Dudette is so much nicer here!
She plays wit me and hasn't hissed yet.
Must be the water.

:D

We'll tell Dad ta add sum SALT to Bootsy's waddur kup -
mite improve his *attitude*!

Looks like you guys enjoyed da Roady Trip az much az we
like motorin around.

So ya *LIKE* da New Howze, do ya?
Kinda nice dat "Dudette" (where'd THAT come frum??) is
lettin you start on onna Even Paw dis tyme! ;)

Ya been to da BEECH, yet?

Boots sendz his Best hed bumpies!
:)

lynnestankard
10-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Wow Eddie - great road trip diary!! Thanks for the great input:D

Lynne

catmandu
10-14-2004, 09:23 AM
JJJ3,is happy,taht you are in your New Home,safe and sound! But where is Laguna Niquel?

Killearn Kitties
10-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Hilarious pictures. I especially love the ones in the car. You really do look interested in learning to drive, Eddie, while Edwina looks very comfortable and happy to watch the scenery. :D

I'm glad your new home is to your liking, and I'm sure you are most encouraged by the lack of hissing!

popcornbird
10-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Wow! Looks like you two had FUN on the long road trip!!! Hope you're enjoying your new life in California. ;)

I do hope you know its against our state laws for little kitties to drive though. ;);)

catnapper
10-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Looks like a great road trip. I see you traveled in luxurious accomodations... leather seats!

I am glad to hear that HH is now Dudette. Is she ok with the name or would she rather you start calling her sweetie?

ramanth
10-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Lovely pictures! Glad to see you had a nice trip and that the E's are playing nice and settling in nicely. :D

Vio&Juni
10-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Wow, better and better each day ;)

You guys, are gorgeous! Enjoy the sunny California.