PDA

View Full Version : Julia,the Woderful

catmandu
10-13-2004, 08:42 AM
And how great,is technology,the fact,that it helps us Lost Cats,find Furr Ever Homes! That alone,is worth,the price,of admission,as our Feeder,always says!And a Big Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To You,and Jimmy,Our Cat Pals and Julia COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Julia
I have to agree you are wonderful AND very lovely!
You look so sweet gazing out your window!
I bet all who meet you fall in love with you!
Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
10-13-2004, 02:52 PM
Oh my, you are the epitome of femmine grace and beauty, Princess Julia...That sweet, longing gaze, those dainty paws, that impeccably groomed coat are the envy of girls throughout kittydom, I'm sure:) I was so happy to read that you and your sister were able to go home together! Sounds like your family got the best of both worlds in you and tomgirl sis:D And Jimmy, well, I'll bet deep down inside he adores all that love and adoration you shower upon him;) Julia, you are a true jewel of a girl, a sparkling beauty, inside and out and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day:) I hope you and your big, wonderful, loving family all enjoy a very special day of celebration!!! Me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver, send you lots of love, hugs and purrrs dear Julia:)

Jax
10-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Julia, you are such a refined, regal and most beauuutiful girly kitty cat!! I love your grey markings and "sweet eyes"! How awesome you were able to take your sister with you to your new home - and your new big bro. Congrats to Gorgeous Julia, Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
10-13-2004, 03:11 PM
It took some time and effort, but look what a great addition to the household she was. Julia and all her family were very lucky. Pretty cat, too.

Bari_d
10-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Julia, you sweet girl, it is wonderful to read that you and your sister were adopted together into an obviously loving home! You are a beautiful girl, and we send our catgratulations on this, your day as Queen COTD!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs, Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

felinefanatic
10-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Wow, what a happy story, it is not often sibling cats get to remain together, especially siblings from a shelter!! I have often wonderd if those online shelter animals ever get adopted, now I know sometimes they do.
Congrats on your special day, sweet Julia. You are lucky to have such kind human companions:) :) :)

Noli Me Tangere
10-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Kittykisses and Purr~sons kisses too! You are a beautiful cat and we think you're an excellent choice for Wednesday's Cat of the Day.

Live long, healthy, happy, always loved purrecious Julia!

Purrrrrr, Noli

sasha the cat
10-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Julia, your purrecious little jewel! What treasures are found at shelters, humane societies, or even out on the street (where I was found). It is so awesome that you and your sister live together. Jimmy the big brother must be delighted with such a sweet, good-looking angel cat being unable to resist his manly charms.

Your purrents are so lucky to have the three of you. My KatMa & Paw-Paw will be the first ones to agree, “there is nothing like a kitty who is a mushball”. No wonder your purrents call you The Princess, purrecious Julia, our Jewel cat of the day. Celebrate with your co-cats and the humans – ‘cause you deserve the honour.

AbbyMom
10-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Oh Julia! What a picture of feline beauty you are! Congratulations on COTD!

bobtail
10-14-2004, 12:01 AM
What a nice story. We have rescued siblings too. Since you picked them #1 and #2, Julia and her sister were meant to be together, and they have a loving home now.:)

karlyb
10-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Julia, you are so beautiful! From your pretty white and gray fur to your green eyes, you are a picture of the perfect kitty. How lucky that you and your sister are able to remain together. Three of my kitties are siblings and there is a special closeness among them. It sounds like you have a serious crush on Jimmy; how could he not be in love with you? Julia, you are a beautiful COTD and I wish many more happy and healthy years with your loving family.

AvaJoy
10-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Ahhhhh! So there is another cat named Julia with the nickname of Princess residing in New Jersey . . . can it be???! Congrats on being chosen as our splendid COTD, pretty girl!:D