PDA

View Full Version : Mama!!!! I'm Skeered!!!!!

Logan
10-12-2004, 10:15 PM
It's only raining, Zipper! Do you know something I don't know??

Seriously, no thunder, no lightening. Just rain. And he's whining at the gate!!!! Silly boy.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4ce33b3127ccea82c442e480a0000001610

Then Lilly starts up too!!!!! :D

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4ce33b3127ccea82c44d7c9c30000001610

So yes, I moved the gate, and Zipper is right beside me in my office, and Lilly and Honey are asleep on the floor in my bedroom!!!! :) Murphy chose to stay in her bed, at least for now!!! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Awwwww, Zipper and Lilly!!! You're too cute for your own good!! :D

Are they scared of rain, Logan?

K9soul
10-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Silly Zipper! Mine are reversed, it's Tasha who's afraid of thunderstorms, naturally that ends up transferring to any sounds of rain or wind since it might mean thunder :rolleyes:. Tommy, usually my timid one, could care less.

Logan
10-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Julie, I think at some point, Zipper must have had to stay outside during any kind of weather. He literally freaks out during thunder storms, but tonight, there is no thunder, just a bit of wind and rain (not even heavy), but he ended up crashing that gate anyway. Maybe it is going to thunder later........who knows!!! :)

Jessica, Honey is usually the one to be timid, but she isn't fazed by thunder or fireworks! But she still took advantage of my repositioning that gate, after Zipper knocked it down and is sleeping peacefully on the floor in my room now! Go figure!! :D

micki76
10-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Aw, poor babies! :( My RB Westie was petrified of rain or thunder. The song "When the Thunder Rolls" by Garth Brooks even scared him because of the thunder in the beginning. He would go get in the bathtub or behind the toilet every time it rained, only after he peed on the floor though. :(

Hopefully, it will blow over soon and you'll have happy-go-lucky pups again! :)

LoudLou
10-13-2004, 02:00 AM
Poor babies! Logan, maybe it's just a "Tuesday" thing... ;) :D

senorita02
10-13-2004, 03:41 AM
they are so cute i can't stand it!!!!!!!!

chocolatepuppy
10-13-2004, 04:56 AM
Aww so cute, what precious babies! :)

Pam
10-13-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by micki76
Aw, poor babies! :( My RB Westie was petrified of rain or thunder. The song "When the Thunder Rolls" by Garth Brooks

LOL! Sorry to laugh Micki but this just struck me so funny! :) This is off topic, but there is a Pink Floyd song with dogs barking in the background (don't remember the name) and when hubby plays it mine go in search of the dog, barking as they search. :rolleyes:

Logan what a darling picture. I wish your hallway was a little wider so that you could have gotten all four of your precious babies in that picture! :)

pitc9
10-13-2004, 07:24 AM
Oh pups... you don't have to be afraid!! Mamma's gonna protect you!!!!:D

Sierra will (and has) slept through thunder storms, fireworks, gun shots) Buddy... FREAKS out!!!

The bigger they are.... the bigger babies they become!!:D

Holly's mom
10-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Oh, that is so precious!! Holly isn't afraid of thunder EXCEPT if she happens to be outside doing her "business" and it thunders, then she finishes VERY fast and hightails it towards the door.:D Otherwise, if she is in the house, it doesn't bother her.

molucass
10-13-2004, 08:30 AM
They are so precious! :)

Molly is really afraid of rain & thunderstorms too... She will go and hide at the top of the stairs until its over. She's also afraid of fireworks, & the noise the lawnmower makes! Lol.
My other girls couldn't care less.

It hasn't rained since I got Bandit, so I don't know how he's going to react yet.

4 Dog Mother
10-13-2004, 08:37 AM
Oh Zipper and Lilly, it's okay, mommy's here! I have to agree with Angie, the bigger they are the biggest babies they are! But like Zipper, I think Jack has been out in thunderstorms and the rain because I do know he was left outside all the time, chained out. Poor babies!

LorraineO
10-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Very sweet faces!

Sudilar
10-13-2004, 10:39 AM
Adorable pictures!!!!

Killian and Shiloh are not afraid of thunder or fireworks, etc. However, Shiloh does not like rain getting on her face. If we are on a walk and it starts to rain, she keeps wiping at her face to get the rain off. LOL. She practically falls over while walking. It is a funny sight. Maybe I should get her a doggy umbrella.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Aw, poor baby! Maybe he thinks it's the remains of ANOTHER hurricane heading your way!

Rachel
10-13-2004, 01:46 PM
Those two pictures are such a treat. I noticed that Zipper didn't take his eyes off of you, and how successful he was in relaying his message....*Mama!!! I'm skeered!!!*

RobiLee
10-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Silly pups! Everything is going to be alright.

I'm sorry that they were frightened but then again I sure am glad to see those two sweet faces! Adorable!

Robin :)

Samantha Puppy
10-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Maybe it's something in the air... it wasn't raining at my house yesterday but it had gone from beautiful and clear to overcast and gray... and Samantha started trotting around the house, whining. Dogs are weird!

Yours are adorable. I just want to give them both a great big hug!! :)