PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian

jackiesdaisy1935
02-26-2001, 12:18 PM
Sebastian, what a handsome pony you are. I'm so happy you were saved by your Mum, thats a wonderful story. Your little friend is so lucky to have you and you are lucky to have such a wonderful caring family. I think you now have a happy and fun life. Congradulations be being picked most happy, fun loving, lucky, and beautiful Pet of the Day.

Angels3
02-26-2001, 03:27 PM
Sebastian, I'm also glad that your wonderful Mum saved you from a fate you didn't deserve. You're a beautiful & loving pet. I'm very fond of Shetland ponies. An army regiment stationed nearly used to have a Shetland pony as a mascot...his name was Septimus. I was so pleased to see you as Pet of the Day. Have lots of treats to celebrate.

Elizabeth
02-26-2001, 05:50 PM
You are so blessed to have a Mum who cares so much about ponies to rescue one for you!!! I hope you enjoy each other for years to come and that you will never "outgrow" your pony!!!

tatsxxx11
02-26-2001, 05:50 PM
Sebastian, what a handsome little pony you are! And so very, very loved! Thank goodness for the caring humans who saved you from such a horrible fate! Now you are in your wonderful forever home, with your beautiful forever friend! You two are quite a team!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif You have accomplished so much in your young lives. But this is only the beginning!! So many years of adventure lie ahead for you both! And of course, lots of love! What a wonderful Pet of the Day you are sweet boy! Big congratulations to you and your special little friend, too! Kick up your heels, Sebastian!! This is your day to celebrate! Yipppppe!