PDA

View Full Version : From Remus

DJFyrewolf36
10-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey ebrybody, Remus here!

I've been thinkin...I've seen all the threads on here bout man kats talkin wif lady kats and lady kats talking wif man cats and I wanted to have a pal too! Im handsum, at least my meowme tells me that ebry day! I dun get into *too* much trouble and I'm nice to talk to. I'm kind of a shy guy at first but once I gets to know ya I can meow yer ears off! But I can listen real good too.

Will any lady kat here be my friend?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/The%20Nerd%20Crew/Hithere.jpg

We could lounge together! :)

Love
Remus K. Maru

Traice
10-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Remus my Nesta thinks you are such a hansome man (but she's a little *ahem* to old for you).

sirrahbed
10-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Lizzie also adores Remus but she is still too young for a guy kitty. Sorry Remus. But if she was old enough, she would love to be your girl kitty friend:) You are one handsome hunk. Valentine's Day is the very best time to find a sweetheart. Maybe if you choose a girl kitty you sorta like and start sweet talking her, you might win her over by then;) It probably would not be proper for the girls to flirt with YOU:eek: There are some pretty strict Meowmie's here:D

kt_luvs_kitties
10-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Oh Remus, this is Hannah's mommy here. I am Katie :D I have been thinkin about getting my lil girl a boyfriend to lust after. You sure are handsome. She is 1 yr 6 months, and a grey tabby. I will include some photos of her so you can see if you like her enough to "date". I hope you do, cause she loves dark tabbies and she is very sweet. She seems to like the bad boy type:D And that you are.. Hope you enjoy. Let us know if she is suitable and if your mommy agrees maybe we can let you guys start "talking" lol.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-12-2004, 05:56 PM
:D Oh mommy, you didnt tell Remus I think hes cute did you?

sirrahbed
10-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by kt_luvs_kitties
:D Oh mommy, you didnt tell Remus I think hes cute did you?
Oh MY! Hannah looks a bit embarrassed:o :D

DJFyrewolf36
10-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Awwwww Hannah! Its ok to be a little *shy*! Im a shy guy myself! Im not too bad of a boy! I think yer awfully cute. We should start talkin more. My meowme says its ok that your a bit older than I am. Im bout a year old now.

Meowme just *loves* Hannah. Im glad too cause I really would like to talk wif her!

And dun worry bout me Lizzies meowme! I think of her as more of a lil sis than anything else. Plus, Im afraid Dylan would get mad if I got too fresh!

Uniqueviking
10-12-2004, 09:32 PM
My Brynja is a little too young, otherwise she'd be a really nice match for Remus. They've got those "Egyptian eyes" in common.

Brynja is only 5 mths. old, though...and far from shy.

http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/scrapbog/P1020046.JPG

catmandu
10-13-2004, 09:15 AM
The Found Cat Ladies,think,that you are A HOTTIE,and would love to visit You!

jazzzytina
10-13-2004, 12:06 PM
Sasha and Viv would like to put their names in the hat...

DJFyrewolf36
10-13-2004, 12:17 PM
:eek:

I din know I wuz so popular! I'll be glad to talk wif all lady katz but *Hannah* has caught my eye! She is soooo cute!

*swoons over Hannah*