PDA

View Full Version : Any new Chica pictures???

Jamieejo85
10-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey Chica~
I was just wondering if you had any new Chica pictures. I adore chihuahuas and I would love to see some more pictures of your beautiful baby. Please please please..need pictures:D ha ha, whenever you get the chance;)

Jamieejo85
10-13-2004, 10:13 PM
*bump*
WHERE IS CHICA?????:confused: :) :confused: :) :confused: :)

Chica
10-15-2004, 08:17 AM
HI, I WILL POST CHICA PICTURES TODAY WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK!I HAVE SOME PICTURES OF HER IN HER NEW PINK SWEATER AND PURPLE PJ'S. :) SHE IS DOING GREAT NOW. HER SPAYING WAS NO PROBLEM. THE NEXT DAY SHE ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER, SHE WAS SPUNKY AND HAPPY!:) ;) THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT CHICA.;)

Jamieejo85
10-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Whoo hoo! I cannot wait....I miss seeing her pics!
~Jamie

Chica
10-15-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Jamieejo85
Whoo hoo! I cannot wait....I miss seeing her pics!
~Jamie
Hi Jamie,
I would like to know if you can tell me how to post pictures of Chica like everyone else does? The only way I know how is to go to browse and pick pictures of Chica in MY PICTURES, on my home computer. I want to learn how to post pictures the way you and everyone else does, so the picture shows up right on the response to messages.;)

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Chica
want to learn how to post pictures the way you and everyone else does, so the picture shows up right on the response to messages.;)

You can sign up for free to an imagestation account and then you upload the pictures on to there, then you right click on the picture and got to properties and copy the url:) I hope that helped a little, I'm not great at explaining things.