View Full Version : You can send your stories for Chicken Soup Stories

Palomino21
10-12-2004, 12:10 PM
I found this website where you can submit your stories,

http://www.yourpetstory.com/

Annie

catcrazylady
10-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Thank you for that information. I hope some wonderful PT people will send in some of the fantastic and amazing stories of love and rescue. Wouldn't that be wonderful?!:D

QueenScoopalot
10-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I sent in a story about a miracle kitten named "Miracle" a while back. This kitten was dead (and only about 2 weeks old at the time). Long story, but a happy ending thanks to me knowing how to properly warm newborn animals. ;) Her and sister Mindy were nursed by a sweet rescued mom cat, and they all went to forever homes. :D

nibblets
10-12-2004, 03:15 PM
I think some stories about our little Birdie and Magoo would be fitting.

moosmom
10-12-2004, 03:27 PM

Now I think that's a GREAT idea, huh Lisa????? ;);)

DogLover9501
10-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by nibblets

I agree!

QueenScoopalot
10-12-2004, 05:50 PM
I agree too! I already wrote a long story about Miracle, now it's Lisa's turn to tell Magoo's tale! Birdie is extra special too, but with nine new ones in today...I am outta time! :rolleyes:

leslie
10-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Lisa- I guess ya better get to writing! Didn't you already do a story for moosmom? Could you alter it some and submit it? Or do it from a different approach? (magoos?).

catcrazylady
10-13-2004, 06:04 AM
I had an idea that this was coming so I already started one! Donna (moosmom) did a story to send to CatFancy. I have until December so maybe I can actually do it.

There are so many more stories on PT. I'm not going to start naming them because I'm sure I will forget someone but lets all think about the wonderful rescues, lives saved, or just plain old love stories that happen on here daily.

Jods
10-13-2004, 07:43 AM
I was just gonna write MAGOO YOU COULD RICH AND FAMOUS!!
well maybe not rich lol, and you already are famous, but wouldn't it be great to be published!

let us know if anyones PT stories are selected

catmandu
10-13-2004, 08:51 AM
They are Great Books,and they make Great Cat Food,Too! Its Michaels new Favorite,all Natural!