PDA

View Full Version : Bored>>>>

Jods
10-12-2004, 11:04 AM
I've been so bored since my operation since I can't do anything I"m not even allowed to drive!! :o I"ve been posting a lot and posting pics sorry in advance cuz here comes more... Just hang in a lil longer I'll be back to work and school soon...

I love this one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Jodie017/IM000864.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Jodie017/IM000865.jpg

jazzcat
10-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Great pictures. I can see why you love that one. What a cutie!

Jods
10-12-2004, 11:22 AM
She's sooo bad!! I can't believe it I've had cats all my life and never have I seen a cat that needs constant supervision... She howls at me if I even leave the room she's in... She follows me everywhere. I was laughing last night cuz I kept moving from room to room and I felt bad cuz everytuime she got settled in the one room I'd move to another to do something and she'd get up and follow me again lol... She climbs the screens to the very top where I can't reach her without a chair... She jumps from couch to couch avoiding the hot lava floor she tries not to touch and launches herself off anyone thats close lol... Yesterday I found her in the food cupboard and it's sooo high! She uses me as a cat tree if I"m standing she climbs up my legs until she gets to my back and jumps off... I just can't belive how wierd this cat is... My parents keep saying it's because shes siamese, but I dunno does anyone elses siamese act liek this?

manda_moo87
10-12-2004, 05:55 PM
What cute pics of pretty Pixie. :D

sirrahbed
10-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Pixie is such a cutie-pie! I guess she just like to be with you!!:D :p

jazzzytina
10-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Sasha climbs high like that too so it's not just Siamese.

I'm sorry you're bored. I know how it is to be sick and at home for long periods of time - you get so depressed! (At least I did). I hope you get better soon! :)

catmandu
10-13-2004, 09:25 AM
As the late Edward G Robinson,once said,I hate being sick,its boring,and painfull! The Siamses Squad,senda a special mmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew ,to thier new Siamese Friend!