View Full Version : Peanuts?

Samantha Puppy
10-12-2004, 08:35 AM
Since Samantha grew up with a cat, she has kitty tendencies. She loves playing with kitty toys and playing kitty games. And she is as curious as any cat I've ever seen. :) Last night, my husband got some peanuts (still in the shell) out to snack on. I plopped on the couch beside him and helped myself to some. Samantha comes over and sticks her nose in the bag. So to satisfy her curiousity, I open the shell, get the two peanuts out and give her a half of one thinking that she wouldn't be impressed and go find something else to do. Boy was I wrong! She LOVED it!

I know somethings, like chocolate, onions and grapes, aren't good for dogs, but does anyone happen to know about peanuts? Jeez. PEANUTS. Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: She's a fruit.

PJ's Mom
10-12-2004, 08:43 AM
I would assume and hope that they're ok. I give them to Bailey all the time. :eek:

micki76
10-12-2004, 08:49 AM
I would think they're ok. I give peanut butter all the time. :)

Samantha Puppy
10-12-2004, 09:10 AM
LOL <slamming head against wall> Duh. Peanut butter is made from peanuts. Dogs love peanut butter.

IS IT FRIDAY YET? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

micki76
10-12-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
LOL <slamming head against wall> Duh. Peanut butter is made from peanuts. Dogs love peanut butter.

IS IT FRIDAY YET? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

LMAO, did you have a blonde moment? I hate when that happens! It usually happens with my boss, who NEVER makes a mistake of ANY kind. She can be very frustrating, lol.

Samantha Puppy
10-12-2004, 09:21 AM
That was definitely a blond moment and the ironic thing is that I just dyed my hair back to its natural color - chestnut brown - last week!

I think I'm just under too much stress from work... I need a nice, long, year long vacation. Paid. With bonuses. :cool: