PDA

View Full Version : Warning Bad Dog sign

Tonya
10-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Hehe, I saw this on someone's fence the other day. It cracked me up because you can see all the way along the fence line where he'd dug holes.

Their sign was a bit cooler, it was larger.

http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/8e/2f/20_1.JPG

LorraineO
10-12-2004, 12:07 PM
I think its sad that anyone has a reason or not to put up a sign like that.... and if you do,,,, get some help!!

Tonya
10-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Awww, I guess I have a bad sense of humor because I thought it was cute! But on the same line, the words "Bad dog" aren't allowed in my house. My son knows that he's not allowed to say that-especially jokingly because it is mean and confusing to the dogs.

lovemyshiba
10-12-2004, 04:17 PM
That is funny!!
:) :)

I have a sign that says "warning--area protected by a shiba inu" with a shiba silhouette on it--it's hangning on the door to the "dog room" instead of outside though!!

Samantha Puppy
10-12-2004, 04:17 PM
I think it's funny. I want one for Samantha!

LorraineO
10-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Awww, I guess I have a bad sense of humor because I thought it was cute! But on the same line, the words "Bad dog" aren't allowed in my house. My son knows that he's not allowed to say that-especially jokingly because it is mean and confusing to the dogs.

oh i am sorry,, I didnt mean to make you feel bad or anything,,, that wasnt my intention at all:eek: