PDA

View Full Version : We Love Oreo

catmandu
10-12-2004, 08:15 AM
The Found Cats,are the First Again,to Con Cat Ulate the Newest Cat Of The Day,Oreo,and he,surely,is the argain,of the Century.where eslse,could you gwet,for free,a Companion,who livens,up your home,and lightens your Heart! A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Organic Oreo,COTD!

Killearn Kitties
10-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Oreo, what a spectacularly handsome boy you are! Just look at those melting blue eyes, that wonderful pink nose, that glowing white fur! :D

I hope your day is full of things that you love, perhaps a little bath or a sleep in the linen cupboard. Whatever else happens, I am sure your day will be filled with love.

Congratulations on being our very important Cat of the Day today!

smokey the elder
10-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Oreo, you are SOOO handsome!

tatsxxx11
10-12-2004, 10:16 AM
How very beautiful you are dear Oreo!!! Yes, I know you're a boy, but with stunning baby blue peppers like yours (not to mention that precious pink nose) well, beautiful is the best word to describe you:) And in addtion to your stunning good looks, you're as sweet and loving as can be:) Yes, your family is truly blessed to have found a kitty as special as you to make their lives complete! Now don't go scaring your mommy like that, hiding away for hours in the cupboard! (My boys have pulled that maneuver on me on more than one occasion:D) Oreo keep up the good work sweetheart, bringing so much joy and happiness to your wonderful family!:) What a treasure you are:) Congratulations to you precious Oreo, Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight sweet boy; I hope you're spoiled extra rotten today:)

Jax
10-12-2004, 11:14 AM
What a special and especially handsome man you are Oreo!! Those sparkling eyes and exotic markings are incredible. Congrats to Oreo, the Darling Cat of the Day who give kitty kisses!! :) :D :)

jazzcat
10-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Congrats on being COTD Oreo! Enjoy your special day you handsome boy.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Oreo
How handsome you are for sure!
Those eyes could melt the coldest heart!
I'm so glad you and your humans found each other!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

nibblets
10-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Oreo you are certainly one BEEEEEautiful kitty. With those eyes and markings you should be in Hollywood.

Dan Holder
10-12-2004, 08:08 PM
What's he doing? Waiting at the door to make his humans feel guilty if they leave? Well, as they noted, it's a joy to get a big welcome home. He's a handsome blue-eyed fellow, and does sound like a super kitty.

karlyb
10-12-2004, 09:23 PM
What a gorgeous boy you are, Oreo! I love your blue eyes and the little dots on your nose. What is it with you cats that you hear us calling you and you don't answer? My cats do that too and I get frantic! I'm glad you are with a family that loves you so much, Oreo, and they will love you forever.

Noli Me Tangere
10-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Oreo, you are so cute -- in fact, yummy! If I lost (or thought I did) one of my kittys, I'd be ready to be certified...

Kittykisses and Purr~sons kisses too! You are a beautiful cat and we think you're an excellent choice for Tuesday's Cat of the Day.

Live long, healthy, happy, always loved sweet Oreo.

Purrrrrr, Noli

sasha the cat
10-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Mew, meeow, my KatMa wants to eat you all up, you sweet cookie cat! CATgratulations on being our COTD. You are very handsome and I think, mew, I'm in love with you.

MeWow! that will scare our purrents; getting up in a closet and they think we ran out...my KatMa would be frantic if that happened to me. Mew, I don't even want to think about how upset she'd be...

Live long, happy, healthy and always adored by your purrsons who love you so dearly. You are a treasure and they know how special you are.

purrs, & kittykisses from me, Sasha the Queen Cat & oodles of hugs & kisses from my KatMa. KatMa finds you ultra, ultra, ultra spiffy.

manda_moo87
10-12-2004, 10:46 PM
What a HANDSOME boy! :D:D Love those beautiful eyes.

LMigliore
10-12-2004, 10:58 PM
Wow! The things you can get for free! Oreo is a fantastic return on investment...