PDA

View Full Version : Guess What I found out?!

Palomino21
10-11-2004, 08:02 PM
I am a huge fan of the Chicken Soup for the Soul, especially the animal ones. I just found out that next August they are coming out with Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul and Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul. They are taking stories right now. I can't wait. Had to share with you guys.

Annie

flamepony12
10-11-2004, 11:23 PM
They're not my personal favorite, but I really enjoyed "Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's soul". :) IT's filled with some pretty good horse stories. :)

NoahsMommy
10-12-2004, 12:22 AM
I LOVE the Chicken Soup books so much!! The pet ones have been my favorite. :)

I've heard they are looking for stories and I've been thinking of sending one about how people and animals have a bond through joint experiences. Like Micah and I with our IBD and dog that comes into work with the same thing...closer to what I have though. She and I have a bond like my Micah. Its so endearing.

:) Either way, I can't wait to read the new one!

Palomino21
10-12-2004, 12:55 AM
That would be awesome to see your story there. :-) I enjoy reading the Chicken Soup, currently reading the Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul for the second time.

Annie

nibblets
10-12-2004, 07:24 AM
I think some of the PT rescuers success stories would be wonderful for a Chicken Soup book.

catcrazylady
10-12-2004, 07:31 AM
I think you are so right. There are so many wonderful stories here on PT.

Where would people send their stories too?

catmandu
10-12-2004, 08:59 AM
And they have a line of Pet Food,I got a trial bag,of the Cat,and they love it!