PDA

View Full Version : Memory cards

slleipnir
10-11-2004, 05:26 PM
I have a compact flash memory card. I was curious if anyone knows if it's possible to save pictures from your harddrive to the memory card? If so, how? I tried clicking and draging into the folder but it said it couldn't copy properly and was corrupted. It showed on the camera as a corrupt pic too.

Kfamr
10-11-2004, 05:27 PM
I *think* once you've completey deleted it from the card there's no way to get it back on.

I could be wrong though...... :p

slleipnir
10-11-2004, 05:29 PM
I was just thinking cause a MC is like a harddrive that you should be able to write back on to it..o_O -cries-

Kfamr
10-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Yeah.. you'd think so. but, you know how those computer people like to make everything difficult. :p

binka_nugget
10-11-2004, 05:32 PM
It's probably different for you but this is how I do it:

-Open up the program that came with the Camera (I mainly use zoombrowser but my other program works as well)
-Select the pictures
-Click on Camera & Memory Card
-Click on Upload Images

For my Sony, you can just drag it back into the folder but it won't work if they were edited. If they were turned sideways, they have to be turned back before they upload back onto the memory card.

BitsyNaceyDog
10-11-2004, 10:10 PM
I have a card reader that I can put pictures from the computer back onto the memory card with.

slleipnir
10-11-2004, 10:32 PM
I have a card reader too, but oddly it says the file is corrupt then I try to do that

popcornbird
10-11-2004, 10:36 PM
I just drag them back onto the memory card folder. It won't work if the pictures are edited, but if they're not edited, dragging puts the pics back on the camera's card.

slleipnir
10-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Oh I see. Probably cause I resized them..that sucks...:(