PDA

View Full Version : Claire goes to the vet this week too...

dappledoxie
10-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Well, it must be that time of year, I've seen where there's a few fellow PT pups going to the vet this week. Claire will be going this week too, either tomorrow morning or the next. She's due for a DHPP and a 3 year Rabies vaccine. I really hope she will stay still long enough to get her two pokes. lol She just loves people so much she wants to give a million kisses, plus I always get nervous and I'm hoping I won't get too nervous and send the vibes to her, wish me and Claire luck. :)

Oh and I have some new pics of the youngens to share as well :D

Kfamr
10-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Good luck Claire! {hugs}

Can't wait to see the pics!:p ;)

robinh
10-11-2004, 02:07 PM
I was just going to say we haven't seen new pics of the little ones. My two doxie become social butterflies at the vets office. Have to talk to everyone and try to go into the back. Such little goofs. Gotta love those doxies!

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Good luck Claire:D
I can't wait to see the pics:D:) It feels like such a long time since I've seen your too Doxies.

ComedyDevil
10-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Good luck! I'm sure you'll both be fine :) I can't wait to see the pictures, its been ages since we've seen doxie pics! :D

Chica
10-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by dappledoxie
Well, it must be that time of year, wish me and Claire luck. :)

Oh and I have some new pics of the youngens to share as well :D :)
Hi Claire;)
Chica is doing great after her surgery(spaying). She had it done Friday. Today Chica is 6mos. old. She acts like it never happened!:rolleyes: :D
GOOD LUCK AT THE VET! YOU SHOULD BE FINE!:D

tatsxxx11
10-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Good luck Claire! I think you're going to need to calm your mom's nerves;) Treat us to some pics when you get back:)

K9soul
10-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Good luck sweet Claire, I'm sure you'll be bouncing around in no time. I'll keep my fingers crossed and send a prayer that you make it through with flying colors. Look forward to the pics too!

dappledoxie
10-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Thank you so much everyone! I'm in the process of uploading my pics right now. :) They'll be coming up next. I'm so glad Chica did well with her surgery! :D Yay! Claire is going to the vet's tomorrow. :)

LorraineO
10-12-2004, 12:02 PM
good luck,, everything will be dandy!!

pitc9
10-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Good Luck and Be brave!!:D