PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be scarce again

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Busy here at work and school and next week we'll be on vacation again (with no internet access - ugh!) so don't think I fell off the end of the earth if you don't see me post for awhile. ;) :D

Logan
10-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Just have a great vacation, Debbie!!!!! :) Where are you headed?? Have FUN!!!!! :D

catcrazylady
10-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Will you be hanging around more this winter? We sure have missed you a lot this summer.
How are the furbies? Will they be traveling with you again this time?

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2004, 02:22 PM
We'll miss you but have a fun vacation!
{and take LOTS of pictures} ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Thanks everybody. We're headed to Texas this time and unfortunately Terry said a resounding NO to bringing T & P along this time. He says it's too far for them to go. I didn't really put up a fuss about it because we're going to a motorhome rally where we'll be busy from sun up to sun down and T & P would basically just be in the motorhome by themselves most of the time - and I didn't think it was fair to them to put them through the trauma of a long trip like that if we aren't going to be around. So they get to see their buddy Anne (petsitter) again, which I'm sure they'll enjoy.

As for being around this winter, well....maybe after January. ;) We go to Denver for Thanksgiving and we'll be taking two weeks off over X-mas, and I'll be starting a new class again which means I have no idea if it's going to be an easy one or a tough one.

I do have some pics I took which I'll try and get downloaded and posted this week yet, but unfortunately I can't guarantee anything. But don't worry, I'll be checking in when I can, I'm not disappearing totally, just temporarily. ;) :)

jazzcat
10-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Have fun! Try not to miss T&P too much but that is probably hard to do.

Randi
10-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Debbie, I know how it is - but you'll be missed!! I agree that T & P probably woudn't like the long journey - and to be left on their own in the Mobile.

Have a great trip to Texas!! :)

slick
10-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Debbie :( :( I'm going to miss you at Thursdays. Please please if you can email me from time to time and let me know that you are OK. :) I also think you should train Anne to take pictures of T & P and post them. Maybe get her to sign up??? ;) At least I saved all those T & P videos on my hard drive so I won't go into withdrawal.

**ahem** what takes priority? Posting pictures or making a living?? No brainer as far as I'm concerned. ;) :D

Have a wonderful time and please stay safe in all your travels.

luv
slick
xo

Vermontcat
10-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Enjoy your travels.
Pop in and post some photos and videos when you can.:)
Samantha and I would love to see more Tubby photos.;)

ramanth
10-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Have a great time! :D

Felicia's Mom
10-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Have fun and try not to miss Tubby and Peanut!

christa
10-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Josie & I will miss you!!! ;)

Have fun in Texas!!!

sirrahbed
10-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Enjoy your trip and travels Debbie! I will miss you and I know many others will as well. You are visiting my home state:D Look for bluebonnets alongside the highways:) I think they are still blooming.

K & L
10-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Have a wonderful/safe trip! I can sure relate to being busy. :eek: These added duties to my job have got me hoppin. I miss posting, but do check in and read. Hope to see more pictures of T & P soon!!:)

P.S. Tell Terry he can drop T & P off here and I'll watch them!;) :D

catmandu
10-13-2004, 09:21 AM
The Found Cats and I hope,that you ahve a Great Trip.And that you see many interesting Places,meet wonderful people,and dine,in Fine Restaurants,that the Pet Angels,will like!