PDA

View Full Version : EEeeediee....Edwiiiiinaaaa.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Where are you two and how are things going in your new home? We haven't heard from you since you arrived and we need an uppydate. We know your secretary has a computer available.......;) :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Yes, we are going through E withdrawl!:eek:

Edwina's Secretary
10-11-2004, 01:33 PM
I am exhausted! I have to go and do some work so I can rest....:D Really... I have a teaching assignment so I will be gone until Wednesday. I've started an album of the trip but need to figure out where the airport is, etc....

Meanwhile....here's a photo of the E's enjoying the yellow glow of the new house...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/ped8df0ceea3c4fe108145479a04e4068/f6aed16f.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Aw, how cute! Looks like they just settled right in. :D

nibblets
10-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Now THAT...is a royal sceptre if I ever saw one. Glad you made it to your new digs safe and sound. The kitties looks fabulous in the yellow glow!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by nibblets
Now THAT...is a royal sceptre if I ever saw one.

Exactly what I was thinking! :D Eddie you are as adorable as ever - and ever so close to Edwina! Is you "friendship" still going well after all the unsettlement? Or perhaps is it better than ever seeing as how you're both in new surroundings and nobody is top cat here? Hmmm....does that mean the royal septre is an indication of who's taken over as KING of the hill? ;) :D Oh so many questions, but I guess it'll all have to wait until you're more settled in.....and your secretary gets settled in too. ;) :D

Sara, since the E's are actually IN the new house and you're exhasted, I take it that means the furniture arrived and you've been arranging and re-arranging and wondering why in the world you brought ___ with you and where in the world did those durn movers put ___ and why oh why didn't you bring ___ instead of getting rid of it and most of all, when is everything going to settle down and get back to some sort of normalcy? ;)

Vio&Juni
10-11-2004, 03:10 PM
I'm happy to see that the move haven't changed your mind about getting closer :)

Eddie and Edwina are as beautiful as ever :)

Vermontcat
10-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Wow! That golden glow in the new house is something else!:cool:
It looks like you need to update your location under your avatar to show that you are now in the Golden State.;)

lynnestankard
10-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Oh Edwina and Eddie - lovely pic., of you both in your new home.
Hope your settling in and getting the lie of the land!!

Lynne

Miss Meow
10-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Gosh, that's a lot of yellow!

Goes extremely well with grey and white though :)

AmberLee
10-11-2004, 05:40 PM
The E's are simply gorgeous! And it looks like they are settling in nicely. (Wouldn't it be nice if they'd pitch in and help unpack?)

Killearn Kitties
10-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Oh how cute! The E's look so composed, not at all as if they have undergone a 3056(?) mile journey so very recently! What stars hey are! :D

Felicia's Mom
10-11-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll am anxious to read about their adventures.:)

slick
10-11-2004, 08:35 PM
So glad to hear you guys made it in one piece. The E's certainly do look quite calm; like that journey has not phased them at all. Looking forward to more pics.

catmandu
10-12-2004, 09:24 AM
It looks,like the look they have quite a nice home! And that long trip,has brough them together! JJJ3 sends his love,and wants,to know,where your Town,is,my atlas is from 1966!

Barbara
10-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Yellow goes so well with grey. Of course you could have chosen pink but it would not have been the right colour for a boy:D Yellow fits both;)

Hope you enjoy your working day off:)

Randi
10-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Awww Edwina and Eddie, you have settled right in. :)
Sara, this has got to be one of the most wonderful pictures of them, Edwina so cute sitting there in the background ... just look at way she has her paws. Eddie is incredible handsome - perfect picture for a cover!

Isn't it wonderful to see them so relaxed in their new house!! :) Now the exploring of the garden begins - if you're lucky, AND can get used to a tight harness! ;) :D

ramanth
10-12-2004, 03:06 PM
I'm glad you got there safely and are settling in. :D The E's look fabulous in the yellow glow. :)