PDA

View Full Version : I miss my boy.

Brandy7
10-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Brandy died in June this year. I just fed him his favourite meal and he was outside playing in the garden when he just suddenly collapsed. He was only 8 and was such a big strong boy, we're still trying to come to terms with what happened. The vet thought it might have been a brain haemorhage but I'll never really know.

At least we were with him and we know he didn't suffer for too long. He also got to eat his turkey pate for this last meal.

jazzzytina
10-11-2004, 01:15 PM
What a beautiful kitty. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, as do many of those here at Pet Talk. I hope you'll be able to have another kitty (or maybe you already to) to help fill the void. He was so pretty.

Tina

Brandy7
10-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks! It had taken me a good few months to post that.

I'm currently in touch with our local cat charity and I'm going to see a black and white Tom cat in the next few days.

I'm not going to rush anything though.

slick
10-11-2004, 03:19 PM
I see you are a newcomer so first let me welcome you to Pet Talk. I've got tears streaming down my face because your orangie boy looks exactly like my RB OJ.:( Hopefully they are friends by now and enjoying endless amounts of turkey.

I'm so sorry for your loss; take comfort in knowing that Brandy is watching over you and knows how much you love him.

AmberLee
10-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Sorry it's such a sad first posting. I hope you continue to post and find some healing here.

Brandy was beautiful. So glad that you have so many happy memories with him.