PDA

View Full Version : Dear Miss Hoppy...

Vermontcat
10-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Hello, my name is George. I am a tall, dark and handsome bunny from Vermont.
I have been admiring you from afar for a while now Miss Hoppy.
I finally got up the nerve to talk to you here at Pet Talk and I hope you will respond.
Here is a photo of me.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/geo1.jpg
In the photo I have two carrots, I will let you have the big one if you want. ;)

I even wrote you a poem...

My dear Miss Hoppy,
You make my heart flip-floppy,
I think you're a cute bunny,
Won't you please be my honey?
:D

Pleae reply and post a photo of your cute little self.
It is very hard to find any photos of you here at Pet Talk.;)

Love, George

BitsyNaceyDog
10-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Oh George you are such a catch, I'm sure Miss. Hoppy will be flattered. Your poem was wonderful. You've got it all George, good looks, you can write poetry, and you know that the way to a girls heart it threw her stomach.

I wish you were a human man. :rolleyes:

manda_moo87
10-11-2004, 01:01 PM
George, you are a very handsome, sweet boy. I'm sure Miss Hoppy will love you.

Do you have any single friends? I've got some very pretty single girls here. ;)

puppyluvs
10-11-2004, 01:03 PM
I think George wants to give Miss Hoppy a http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/puppyluvs/5983949.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/puppyluvs/lmao.gif
~*~ Wink ~*~

Vermontcat
10-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Hello? Miss Hoppy are you out there?
If I don't hear from you soon I may be interested in looking at some other cute Pet Talk bunnies.
I know there is one cutie named Cinnamon up at Camp Vermont who hasn't posted any photos lately either.
Are there any other cute girl bunnies out there in case Miss Hoppy doesn't answer me?

Impatiently, George

manda_moo87
10-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Are there any other cute girl bunnies out there in case Miss Hoppy doesn't answer me?

Yup! :D I've got 3 pretty young ladies here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61006).

Better hurry Miss Hoppy, you may have some competition! ;)

Karen
10-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Miss Hoppy is napping currently, but will post later this evening when she is awake again. I didn't want to interrupt her beauty sleep, after all!

This is an old picture, but seasonal - will this hold you over?

http://petoftheday.com/online/paul/r/happy.jpg

Cookiebaker
10-11-2004, 08:04 PM
George, what a cutie you are!! And what a nice poem you wrote for dear Miss Hoppy. :)

Is this a new family member who we haven't met yet??? ;) :D

popcornbird
10-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey George!!!

You're SUCH a cutie, and I'm sure Miss Hoppy will LOVE you, but, if you don't mind.....may I ask who you are? :p Did Samantha get a new brother?

K9soul
10-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Wow George how generous you are! You even offered to give your sweetheart the BIG carrot :D

Vermontcat
10-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Miss Hoppy! :D
Thank you for posting a beautiful photo of yourself frolicking in the fall leaves.
I look forward to seeing more photos of you. :)
Here is your carrot, sorry I couldn't help myself, I nibbled on the end of it. ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/geo2.jpg
Cookiebaker and Popcornbird, I am a friend of Vermontcat's.
She and her daughter come to ride my big horsie brothers.
I live with dogs, cats and horses but I need a snuggle bunny buddy.;)
Love, George

Karen
10-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Dear George,

I have been a very independent single bunny for a long time now. Your offer took me by surprise. I normally chew on poetry 'cause it's on paper, but yours was very nice even without the paper. Besides, I am not allowed to chew on things here in what they call the "office" - I call it "that room with all those cables in need of clipping and moving."

You are very handsome, I think your "up" ears are very distinguished and make you look smart. Thank you for the offer of the carrot, I guess Karen will bring it to the other room where I AM allowed to chew on things.

Because I have been single for so long, and am by nature a very cautious bunny, would you mind if our friendship moved slowly? I am also a pretty small bunny, when I was at that awful, loud, smelly place (Karen calls it "the vet's office") they said I was just over 4 pounds, and a little pudgy. Whatever that means. Are you very much bigger than me? You look like a very big, strong bunny, but I am okay with that, as long as you are nice.

Hop-fully your friend,

Miss Hoppy

http://petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/HoppyFaceFront.jpg

You can see me on the computer, but you cannot see the me that makes me me. That wil take some time, okay?

flamepony12
10-11-2004, 11:03 PM
OOOHH KAREN!! ::rocks back and fourth on chair:: MISS HOPPY IS SOOOO CUTE.... THIS WHOLE THREAD IS SO CUTE!!!! :D:D:D

dogs_4_me
10-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Aw Miss Hoppy is adorable:D

catfancier
10-11-2004, 11:32 PM
May it be a long and fruitful relationship :) How cute and clever!

lizbud
10-12-2004, 11:33 AM
I even wrote you a poem...

My dear Miss Hoppy,
You make my heart flip-floppy,
I think you're a cute bunny,
Won't you please be my honey?
:D

Love, George [/B][/QUOTE]

Poetry is definately the way to win Miss Hoppy's heart. :D You
both would make a very handsome couple.:D :D

Barbara
10-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Miss Hoppy, one of the advantages of online love is that it always moves slowly. Look at Tigris and Jazz or at Filou and Juni- they never had a chance to steal each other's food or get into an argument about a feather stick:D

I think you should look at that handsome dark stranger a little closer. To me he looks like everybunny's dream:D

BitsyNaceyDog
10-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Oh Miss Hoppy, you are so cute, no wonder George is crushing on you. If things don't work out with him let me know I will introduce you to my sweet bunny boy, Caramel. We need to see more pictures of you.

Vermontcat
10-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Dear George,

Because I have been single for so long, and am by nature a very cautious bunny, would you mind if our friendship moved slowly? I am also a pretty small bunny, when I was at that awful, loud, smelly place (Karen calls it "the vet's office") they said I was just over 4 pounds, and a little pudgy. Whatever that means. Are you very much bigger than me? You look like a very big, strong bunny, but I am okay with that, as long as you are nice.

Hop-fully your friend,

Miss Hoppy

http://petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/HoppyFaceFront.jpg

You can see me on the computer, but you cannot see the me that makes me me. That wil take some time, okay?
Miss Hoppy,

I am a bit shy myself, so taking it slow is fine by me.
I'm blushing from all the compliments from you and others here at Pet Talk.
Yes, I am a big strong boy, about 10 pounds of muscle with just enough fluff to make me huggable and snuggleable.
Your Friend, George

P.S. I hope you don't mind that I printed your cute photo and hung it in my room. :D

Karen
10-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Dear George,

Gosh, ten pounds is like two of me with some extra left over! Is it hard being that big? I cannot imagine that!

I am glad you are also a cautious bunny, it bespeaks intelligence, as wise bunnies are always careful bunnies. Today I went outside for a while with Paul - the grass was wet, which I hate, but I did some bunny-speedway runs just to keep in practice for drier days. At least I got to hang out on the porch, which is glassed-in, so the wet cannot get me there.

I am flattered that you printed out my picture. Did you nibble the edges? How did it taste? I am not allowed near the printer since I chewed it's power cord when I was little.

Do you like to go outside? The yummy leaves (sugar maple, Karen says) are starting to fall, which makes it tastier but more difficult to keep the grass neat, but a bunny must do what she can.

Oh dear - are you a tidy bunny? I do believe that things should all be put in their places. I am not sure if I could have a friend who kept things all higgledy piggledy.

Do you like the chirping of birds?

I am still surprised by and flattered your attention,
but it seems okay,
still hop-fully your friend,

Miss Hoppy

Vermontcat
10-13-2004, 06:13 PM
http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/g2.jpg
My Sweet Miss Hoppy,
Here is a nice photo of me that you can hang up in your room if you like.
I love to hang out in the grass in the summertime.
I love to eat the sweet clover.
I love to run quick laps around my outdoor enclosure when I'm really happy. :D
Sometimes on rainy days I get my own room in the barn.
Now that the weather is getting colder I stay in the house more.
I once tried to help my mom redecorate her room by peeling the wallpaper for her. ;)
I think I'm a tidy bunny, I keep my fur real sleek and shiny.
My room can get a little messy at times but maybe it's just the farmboy in me. ;)
I like birds, like I said I am friends will all kinds of animals at my farm, dogs, cats and horses too.
I just need some bunny to love.

Your Friend, George :D

P.S. Vermontcat is wondering if your mom Karen sent a new PTPP letter this week.

Kater
10-13-2004, 09:32 PM
Somebunny has a crush on Miss Hoppy! ;)
ADORABLE! :D

Vermontcat
10-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Yoo Hoo Miss Hoppy! Are you out there?
You're nobunny till somebunny loves you.
Please post another photo of your cute little self for me.

Your Friend, George :)