PDA

View Full Version : Babycakes...

catnapper
10-11-2004, 07:27 AM
will not be coming to live with us. :(

I was starting to get a bad vibe from the foster mom who currently has her. I know the foster mom loved her and wasn't too ready to part with her and it was one illness after another that kept her from handing Babycakes over to me.

Last night, I was talking to someone through PMs about her, and accidentally e-mailed the current foster mom a whine about how I want to back out. :eek: :eek: I think it must have been divine intervention, because I have NEVER done that before (I usually keep two windows open - one with the current webpage I'm on, and another with my e-mail so I know if new things come in) Of all people to accidentally email that particular whine to!

So, perhaps Grant felt an immediate attraction to the cat, but I'm sure another one will come along.

mina'smomma
10-11-2004, 07:32 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how excited you were to have her come live with you. Maybe its for the best especially if the foster mom was trying to find reasons not to part with the poor dear. I'm sure she will be well loved.

Kirsten
10-11-2004, 08:21 AM
I'm sorry things turned out that way! :( Why was the foster mommy trying to find reasons to keep her? Does she love the kitty so much?

Kirsten

jazzcat
10-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Kim, I'm sorry, but I think you are right. It was a sign. There must be another kitten out there who needs you more. Sounds like she may have already won her foster meowmie's heart anyway.
(((HUGS)))

kimlovescats
10-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Everything happens for a reason... you have your answer!!!;)

puppyluvs
10-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Oh so sorry
But I agree everything happens for a reason