PDA

View Full Version : Sammy

vinjashira
10-11-2004, 03:33 AM
Hi Sammy! What a handsome dog you are. Congratulations for being dog of the day! :)

LorraineO
10-11-2004, 06:39 AM
Sambo man,,, youre a sweetie indeed..... Take it easy on the chips buddy...

Pam
10-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Sammy, Sammers, Sambo, Samsonite ~ with such a cute little personality it is no wonder that you have so many names, probably one for each mood. :) You and my Ripley share the same activity - spying on the world from the back of the sofa. Now the world is spying on you and caught up in all of your cutness! Congratulations to you Sammy, a super duper Dog of the Day to start the week! ;)

LHCamry
10-11-2004, 07:34 AM
Sammy.......What a handsome little fellow you are. So glad that you have a family that loves you very much. Hope you have a long and wonderful life with your family.:) :) :)

Rachel
10-11-2004, 07:38 AM
http://www.dogoftheday.com/archive/2004/October/11.jpg

Be still my heart. I'm in love, hopelessly in love. You Sammy have come here today and simply thrown me for a loop. Somebody help me! Love at first sight. I can't even be coherent, so I shall leave it to the others to sing your praises, Sammy, but know that that in upstate Illinois, there is one who pines for the likes of you .:o

pipersmom
10-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Oh Sammy, I had to do a double-take this morning when I saw your cute little mug looking at me! I thought someone had submitted my Piper for DOTD!! You could be twins.

I know from my experience with a Wire Haired Fox Terrier that you bring tons of laughter, joy and love to the lives of your owners. There is never a dull moment with you, I'm sure.

I'm SO EXCITED to congratulate Sweet Sambo on his special day!!!

Hugs and kisses to you from me and Piper!!!

Jax
10-11-2004, 10:32 AM
What a good-looking little curly man you are Sammy! That face is just too too cute! Sammy RULES :cool: :) :D :)

michelle reid
10-11-2004, 10:44 AM
Hi Sammy oh you are so cute your owner is so lucky to have you you sweet little thing love michelle xxx:D :) :D :) :D

tatsxxx11
10-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Oh Sammy, you sweet little heart stealer you:D I fell in love with your breed the day I first laid eyes on Asta, the Wirehaired Fox Terrier star of the old "Nick and Nora" movies! Like you, he always stole the show!:)

http://freespace.virgin.net/donna.moore/myrna%20loy/asta.JPG

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2004/October/11.jpg

That's such an adorable picture of you Sammy! I can just see you and your Labbie girlfriend C.J., eyeing each other through the window, hoping your mom will let you out for a romp in the yard! I'll bet it was that irresistible smile and soft, curly coat of yours that finally won her over! And I'll bet you didn't have to chase her very far, before she finally "surrendered!";) Sam Man, your family is blessed fur sure, having such a sweet, lovable, life loving doggie to make their lives complete! Enjoy your day on center stage Sammy! I hope you and the humans and C.J. too, have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day honors! And I too wish for you many, many more love filled years with your wonderful family:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Marie410
10-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Hi adorable! Congrarulations on being todays darling DOTD :D I would love to see some pics of you romping with your girlfriend ;)

K9soul
10-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Darling Sammy, it's not hard to see why you are the apple of your Mommy's eye, what a sweetheart you are, just look at that smile! Looks like you really enjoy keeping tabs on those neighbor dogs don't you? :D Sammy you are obviously loved beyond words by your family, a treasured and beloved pup, no wonder you have such a brilliant smile!

Hope your day is extra special, with a good play romp with C.J. and lots of hugs and treats. Congratulations Sammy, our adorable Dog of the Day!