PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having errors with MSN??

kingrattus
10-10-2004, 08:58 PM
I keep getting errors with MSN.

I can no longer post to friends or get their messages. Same thing with Rob. & my buddy Alex had to make a new account last week cause his old one stoped sending & receiving. Thats why I missed him & Hollie's visit to Ottawa, boy was I angry, thinking he was ignoring me & just not wanting to see me over the weekend. I was glad to hear it was his MSN.

So is anyone elses MSN stop working for no reason?? I've had mine for about 10 years now & DO NOT want to loose it

sammy101
10-10-2004, 09:03 PM
im not,but it has been signing out alot on me,:( which is a pain in the butt.
Do you have the new version??mabye thats the problem?? im not sure

kingrattus
10-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Honestly, I don't run the msn messenger. I use GAIM, I can run both my msn accounts, my yahoo, aol, & icq all on the same program.

But my friend Alex runs the msn messenger & he was having the same problems.

puppyluvs
10-10-2004, 09:37 PM
MSN is the pis sometimes

MariaM
10-10-2004, 09:38 PM
I couldn't log into it earlier today.

MariaM
10-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Ohhh I had a horrible day, and I'm going to vent about msn in here.

Of course, msn wasn't the reason for my bad day, actually, it only added about 2% to it...but there's a thread about it, so I'll vent about it.

I couldn't sign in all day. Then, my two friends log in at the EXACT same time, I say hi to both, neither answer. Then my msn logs me out. I try to log back in, but it doesn't work. Finally, after a couple tries, it does. They aren't on anymore. A few minutes later they sign on again, at the same time, and I say hi to both. Neither answer. Then my other friend signs on...I say hi...no answer. Then the other two log out again. Then the other one logs out. Then the other two sign back in, and they both don't answer, AGAIN. Then, as I was browsing PT, all of a sudden an IM popped up with many messages to me all asking where I was, if I was here, Why I wasn't answering etc, etc, etc! So she was talking to me, but I wasn't receiving it until all at once!

THEN we can finally talk to eachother. She tries to put her webcam on but it doesn't work...then I had to go for a quick emergency, then I came back and she was off. Then the other friend signed back on and she isn't answering and this is

DRIVING ME BANANAS!

Not to mention everything else:p

Sorry, this is really pointless and I have a whole list of other things I need to do, but oh well.

kingrattus
10-11-2004, 12:05 AM
I know what u mean... I was heart broken when Alex wasn't replying to me, I was all worked up about seeing him & his puppy & I really wanted puppy kisses. It took me almost a week to get a reply to him & asked why he never showed up. & he said it was cause I never gave him the times I was off work & I never replied to any of his messages.

I was happy to know it was an MSN error & he just wasn't trying to screw me on my college books I lent him (I don't think he ever would, he keeps thanking me for the books, I just loaned them to him until he's finished & then he has to return them).

DJFyrewolf36
10-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Last night, MSN messenger was really screwing up for me too. It wouldn't let me log on :( and my BIL was cut off all night. Stupid MSN

manda_moo87
10-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Its not letting me sign in right now... GRRRR! :mad:

MariaM
10-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Blegh, still won't let me either!:mad:

DJFyrewolf36
10-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Anyone check the Service Status? MSN should have a direct link to it
I cant check it, stupid work, but hopefully it will tell you all something useful!

ComedyDevil
10-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Yeah, apparently they're having problems. It's been doing this on and off for about 2 days now. If you do manage to sign in, you can't send any messages anyway, or at least, I can't, and neither can my friends, so it's a waste of time really.:rolleyes: stick to AIM :p