PDA

View Full Version : LOL So funny!!

DogLover9501
10-10-2004, 08:25 PM
I just went out into the living room to get my gum..

My mom had been asleep and she was half awake, and she said "how long did you have Jasper on the treadmill?" LOL I said "huh?" and she repeated the question.

I said "what are you talking about?" she said "the treadmill", I said "why would I have Jasper on the treadmill?!" LOL She just said "I don't know" and turned over.

LOL I wonder what she's dreaming out :p

sammy101
10-10-2004, 08:32 PM
LOL! sounds so random,:p :rolleyes:

BCBlondie
10-10-2004, 08:37 PM
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!! :D

trayi52
10-10-2004, 08:41 PM
ROFLMAO!! Must have been a doozy of a dream! Jimmy, my husband talks in his sleep, has very long conversations!

Willie:)

puppyluvs
10-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Sound like when my mother was in the hospital and we went to visit and she said " Come on in and fix you all a bologna sandwich Mechele" LOL

kingrattus
10-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Hehehehehehe :)

Rob does that. Its been a 3 years since we've slept in the same room, but when I lived with dad & I was on the top bunk, he use to talk to me in his sleep. I couldn't figure out why the convo's didn't make any sence, until the 3rd time when I got fed up & hung over the ledge of the bed & noticed he was sleeping & talking to me :eek:

Aparently I talked in my sleep once. My dad said I was calling Max in the middle of the night & Max heard me & was whining & barking up a storm to be let into my bedroom. So dad let him in & he hoped onto the bed & fell asleep beside me. I didn't know this until my dad asked me why I was calling Max & not letting him into my room :)

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 08:53 PM
LOL! my dad once said in a dream "5555554" it was hilarious he must have been dreaming about his job! what does ROF mean?

DogLover9501
10-10-2004, 08:55 PM
It was SO random, and SO funny! I can't wait to tell her about it tomorrow :p

Originally posted by Mkitty
ROF mean?

I *think* ROF means "Rolling On Floor"

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 09:01 PM
ok thanx!

QueenChyna
10-10-2004, 09:14 PM
lol! thats funnee! kinda like this one time i went to camp and there was this girl there and she was talking and somtimes yelling in her sleep! all the other girls in the cabin were laughing there butt's off!!!she was saying, MOMMY, *snort* DADDY, *snort* Don't leave me!!!! *snort* I promise i will be good!!! and then she snorted again!!! OMG it was so so so so so so funny! and we tried to wake her up and then she started screaming in her sleep. it was hilarious!lol!

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 09:19 PM
lol lol that does sound hilarious!:D