PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cubes?

Kfamr
10-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Do your dogs like icecubes?

Kiara and Nala come running everytime they hear someone getting ice. If in the chance that someone drops one, it's a race to see who gets it first.

Simba couldn't care less.

Pam
10-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Do your dogs like icecubes?

Kiara and Nala come running everytime they hear someone getting ice. If in the chance that someone drops one, it's a race to see who gets it first.

Simba couldn't care less.

OH MY GOSH YES!!!!!!! They both run to the kitchen when they hear the *klink* *klink* of the ice! I think Ripley gets excited just because he sees Bella getting excited! LOL! Occasionally they will leave one not completely chewed up and it melts on the floor and I walk through it in bare feet! BRR! :p

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Tango LOVES ice cubes:D the other 2 don't really like them though.

DogLover9501
10-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Jasper ALWAYS comes running if anyone drops ice!

They also get ice cubes in their water ;)

sammy101
10-10-2004, 07:41 PM
YES!We used to put ice in his water,but he made too much of a mess trying to get them out,and eating them!:p He loves them but he makes a mess!:eek:

Cookiebaker
10-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Malone loves icecubes, but Emerson doesn't. I should say that I have two kinds, the normal big size, and some itty-bitty ones. Emmers does like the little ones.

Jamieejo85
10-11-2004, 12:15 AM
YES!!! Chico and Omar both like ice cube.. We always put them in Omar's water bowl..and he drinks the whole thing every time really fast!:eek: :eek:

dukedogsmom
10-11-2004, 05:53 AM
Duke loves them, but only in the hot weather. He sometimes comes in when he hears that, too.

LorraineO
10-11-2004, 06:42 AM
oh man,,, Lucy would kill for an icecube,, lol,, and when she gets one,, she drools like an idiot!! :D :D :D
Merlin,, I dunno,, havent given him one....

pitc9
10-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Mine love ice cubes.

Buddy will just chew them up, but Sierra, she takes them into the living room and plays with them. She'll throw them up in the air and when they land, she will roll on them. After she's done this a few times, then she'll eat them!
(mean while Buddy has already eaten 3 or 4!!!)

CountryWolf07
10-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Yes!

Rosie absolutely LOVES ice cubes! If I toss it on the floor, it'll slide, and Rosie will chase after it and pounce on it. She'll even paw it around so it'll slide. Very cute!

Anna doesn't care, but she likes to eat them, just gobble them up rather than play with it.

Samantha Puppy
10-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Samantha loves ice cubes in the summertime. Now that it's getting cold, she doesn't care as much but when it's hot and she's been outside, if you mention "Ice cube?" to her when she comes in, she is in Heaven. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Wow, am I the first to say that Blaze DOESN'T like ice cubes!!? :D Well, I can give ice cubes to Blaze, but he always spits them out! He's not much for them, though on OCCASION, he'll go after them in his water bowl, but not usually. He'd rather play with his ball or toys any day. ;)

DJFyrewolf36
10-11-2004, 09:28 AM
My moms dog Twilight is an ice cube NUT! When I was living with them, she would bound into the room from anywhere if she heard me open the frezer (still does it for mom too Im told lol). Winter or summer she was always after the Ice!

Jods
10-11-2004, 09:33 AM
Yes my dogs love Ice... As soon as they hear the cooler opening the come running... I put ice in their water sometimes as well... :)

RobiLee
10-11-2004, 09:47 AM
My girls love ice cubes. It is usually a daily treat.

CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH!!!!

My Peanuts
10-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Harley begs for ice cubes more than he does for food! If I have a drink I have to give him some of the ice. Sylvia is a little interested, but I think she only wants one because Harley has one. :rolleyes: We have to crush up Sylvia's because she can't bite through them :D

Corinna
10-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Merlin dislikes ice cubes but likes Ice cream.