PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Coco

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 03:00 PM
I just recently came back to petoftheday caus i wasn't 13, now i am, and during that time one of our cats, Coco, was killed. She never strayed to far from home. My dad found her in our next door neighbors yard, almost on our driveway. It was a dog named Wako, a husky, who has now killed two of our cats throughout the years, and two other cats as well. I don't blame Wako though, i blame his owner, Kim, and her son, Dexter. they didnt take care of him and didnt train him at all. and they havnt said sorry yet! its unbelievable. my mom is still reely heart broken caus she probaly loved and was loved by Coco the most.:( Kim just said dogs were ment to kill cats.:mad: :( :( :( :( :( i miss Coco alot and she haunts me a little. i had a dream about her. She was in our neighbors yard and i ran after her. i wanted to see if it was her ghost. It scared me, and im still a little scared. R.I.P. Coco, have fun at the RB, and say hi to Sammy, Ranger, Rutger, and Fluffy for us!

doggylovr6
10-10-2004, 03:49 PM
miranda, im so sorry,

i had no idea how mean kim treated u and what you went throo. I felt really bad with summers pass also.

andi pandi

jazzcat
10-10-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Coco.

Rest in Peace sweet kitty.

jazzzytina
10-10-2004, 06:21 PM
Miranda, dogs weren't meant to kill cats - sometimes they just do. I'm so sorry for your loss, sweetie, and I know how you feel. Coco will always be with you in spirit, and you'll keep her memory alive. I'm sorry you have such a mean neighbor too - people like that make me :mad:

We were in Sunday School this morning and told about our 19 year old Pepe who just passed away Friday night and a guy in Sunday School who hates cats just laughed. He has no idea of the pain we're going through from losing Pep. People who don't like cats - well, there's just something plain wrong with them, just like people who don't like dogs.

I'm sorry, sweetie, and I hope you feel better soon.

Sending love your way,
Tina

moosmom
10-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Mkitty,

I'm sorry for your loss. I hate it when people make crude remarks about animals, be it dog, cat, whatever. As much as it bothers me, I just try to ignore it. Your neighbors are awful and should be ashamed of themselves.

RIP sweet Coco.

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 06:49 PM
thank you, everyone, and i agree with jazzytina. it is soooooooooo ect. rude to laugh when someone's cat or animal has died. it's wrong.

Karen
10-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Some dogs, regardless of training or lack thereof, have a very high prey drive. I would keep your kitties as indoors-only, or only outside while supervised, as long as you have that dog as a neighbor.

My first best-dog-in-the-whole-world had a evry high prey drive. All the cats in my neighborhood knew where all the nearest trees were located, if they didn't, they didn't last long, I guess. By the time I was old enough to be aware of things, there wasn't a problem, because all the cats knew about her. Our neighbors loved my Sheba dog, though, as they never had woodchucks in their gardens while she was alive!

I am sorry your neighbors are irresponsible dog owners, and am sorry for Coco's loss. Tell you mom the Rainbow Bridge story, and let her know Coco will always be with her, curled up in a corner of her heart, purring herself to sleep.

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 06:58 PM
thanx Karen and everyone else! ya our cat Nikka is an indoor cat because her ears are always sunburned and she is a little crazy and afraid of everything. she was found a stray by my mom before i was born. Jack is an outdoor cat, but doesn't stray, he seems to stay in our yard, actually. and Cubby, the one at risk the most, stays closer now and comes in more frequently because we kept him inside for a long time. i guess he saw living inside isn't so bad after all.
again thanx, and i'll be sure to tell my mom about the RB

krazyaboutkatz
10-10-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Coco.:( RIP sweet Coco.

slick
10-11-2004, 12:04 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Coco. Sounds like the poor girl didn't stand a chance.:( :( My condolences to you and your family and if you can, just ignore those rude comments. They just don't understand.

But we do.

{{{HUGS}}} to you sweetie and take comfort in knowing that Coco is watching over you and making new friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

ramanth
10-11-2004, 11:15 AM
RIP Coco. :(

catmandu
10-14-2004, 09:46 AM
The Found Cats Angels,want you,to know,that COCO,has arrived,and is an official Pet Angel,and is on vacaction,in the Far East,starting in Viet Nam! She miises you,and thanks you,for the Furr Ever Home,and will see you again!

AmberLee
10-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Rest in Peace, sweet Coco.