PDA

View Full Version : sometimes

doggylovr6
10-10-2004, 01:19 PM
who has ever felt so mad at there dog that you felt like, maybe he/she wasnt what you wanted??? That is a bad feeeling. one time my dad almost game my dog away cuz my dad didnt like that our dog jumped a whole lot, never behaved and wuz always digging holes and my dog wuz alredy 2. Iv always never really forgived him for that, he didnt give out dog away but i meen, why cudnt he just gave her a little bit longer. well, remember, always give your dog a chance!!!

Kfamr
10-10-2004, 01:24 PM
And TRAIN your dog. Training is a necessity or else your dog will NEVER learn that what he/she is doing is something you don't want.

No, i've never felt the way you explained.

DogLover9501
10-10-2004, 01:36 PM
I have never felt that way either..

There are certain things that just comes with owning a dog, and like Kay said, training is one of the most important things!

Dogs are not going to behave the way people want if they don't teach them to, they aren't born knowing right from wrong, nobody is ;)

Mkitty
10-10-2004, 03:04 PM
I'm sorry Andy! you should train him, caus our cat Coco as you know had to pay the price for our neighbors dog Wako, for not being trained:( but im not sayin your dog will.

doggylovr6
10-20-2004, 07:33 PM
thanx 4 ur opinions!

GraciesMommy
10-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Don't know why this made me think of this...But when we got Gracie, we originally wanted a yorkie...I fell in love with her tho, a yorkie poo...I dont know how many people have asked me if I am still going to love her because she doesn't look like a yorkie but more like a poodle..GOOD GRIEF!!!! I love her no matter what..I love her personality..her charm, and she is beautiful to me! (these are people who knew I always wanted a yorkie...and just assumed she would look yorkie since she was half yorkie)

Well you be the judge......who wouldn't love this little sweetie??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/mybabygrace.gif