PDA

View Full Version : Buddy had a ruff weekend!!

pitc9
10-10-2004, 07:23 AM
It started out at the white coats on Friday.
He peed in the house last Saturday twice, (something he hasn't done since I adopted him 2 years ago) then I noticed he had been getting me up two and three time during the night to pee! So we went to get checked out, he was poked... and squeezed... and pinned down for x-rays (looking for stones) then had blood drawn. By the time we left, his tounge was purple and his ears were bright red. Well... turns out nothing is wrong with him. (So why he peed in the house... I guess only he knows!:rolleyes: )
THEN....
Saturday, I saw the evil neighbor was outside, so I figured the evil dog was too, so I went to stood by the fence to stop any fights before they started. Then they all start going at it UNDER the fence (where it's all dug out:mad: )
Instead of ME being the one to break it up, and put MY dogs in my house, I didn't move! I watched the evil women as the dogs were fighting, and she never even so much as called their dogs name... nothing.. I let this go on for a few mins. I was SOOOO $&#@* mad that she didn't do a #%!*$$ thing I wanted to PUNCH HER LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Then I heard BUddy give a big yelp... and I knew it didn't sound good... he ran away from the fence, and wouldn't come near me. I can see the blood dripping off his nose and all I could think of is that the evil dog ripped his nostril. But this is all that happenend:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p672e123e5c00d666ffeeed36f5686aca/f6b3a029.jpg
But bad enough to make me get so pissed off that I called the Sheriff's department and had someone come out and I filed a report. The deputy came in the house to see Buddy's nose and I also showed him all the other scars on Sierra's face. I told him about having to take Buddy to the vet when the evil dog bite his foot.
The pups were very nice to the deputy, I showed him the fence, and Buddy's blood still on it
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa7179cc24d3fd68faa81094c1059ef64/f6b3a02a.jpg
Told him that I'm done being a nice neighbor, I want to find a way to make them fence in their back yard!! The dog is a pain in my a**!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad:
So the dog warden will get the police report on Monday and he will call me and let me know what can be done.

ComedyDevil
10-10-2004, 07:33 AM
Poor Buddy :( Your neighbour is an idiot :mad: you were right to report her and I hope something gets done about it. I'm glad Buddy's ok. Give him a cuddle from me :)

puppyluvs
10-10-2004, 08:41 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't blame you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Maddddddddddddddd, Hope you get something done here....I'll say a lil prayer here....!!!!!!!;)

KYS
10-10-2004, 08:44 AM
So sorry, Buddy got bite.
Hope your problem is solved soon and Buddy is feeling better.
(for now you might want to fill up the holes and lay something heavy down until this is all solved.)

Keep us posted.

Tonya
10-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Poor Buddy! It can be so frustrating to have evil neighbors. Ours was the main reason why we moved last time which is pathetic.

The sooner you deal with this the better. The anger is going to consume you! I hope there is something you can do. If anything, I'd put huge rocks down so they can't get at eachother from under the fence.

shais_mom
10-10-2004, 10:33 AM
How awful for Buddy!! :( What a bad weekend for him!
That is horrible about what the neighbor and dog did! :( I would have done the same thing you did!
Gentle pets to poor Buddy

sammy101
10-10-2004, 10:41 AM
what kind dog does youe neighbor have!??!??:eek: Poor Buddy:( that bite looks like it hurts:( Your neighbor seems like an idiot:mad: and i too would have called to Police

Tina
10-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Poor Buddy:( My gosh your neighbor seems like a freakin' idiot! I hope something can be done about your neighbors.

Kfamr
10-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Poor Buddy! {{HUGS}}
What stupid neighbors. They're lucky you've but up with so much crap.

Miranda_Rae
10-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Awww....poor Buddy. :( {{hugs}} to you and Buddy. Give him a kiss for me, and Sierra too! :) Stupid, stupid neighbors! :mad: I would have done the same thing that you would have done- call the cops!! That lady totally deserves to be called on.

dukedogsmom
10-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Good for you! You've put up with enough :mad: :mad: :mad: and Buddy has had to suffer because of it. I hope your evil neighbor pays dearly for all your hassles. Give sweet Buddy a gentle kiss on that sweet nose.

LorraineO
10-10-2004, 01:03 PM
ouch!!! that poor baby of yours!! I am thrilled you called the authorities!!! Let us know what happens!!!!

kingrattus
10-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Poor Buddy :(

But atleast u got the police involved & hopfully something will be done

pitc9
10-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by sammy101
what kind dog does youe neighbor have

They have a white German Shepherd.

Buddy says thank you all for the well wishes.

I can't tell you how WONDERFUL it felt to see that deputy walking up to their front door!!
This is what we looked like:
me :p
Sierra :p
Buddy :p
(My hubby was at work.)

I should hear from the dog warden tomorrow (Monday)
FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

I hope the dog warden makes them do something!!!

sammy101
10-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Good Luck tomorrow! and hopefully everything will go well,and hopefully the dog warden will do something about it:(

pitc9
10-11-2004, 07:59 AM
If the dog warden does not call me by noon, then I am calling him!!

CountryWolf07
10-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by pitc9
They have a white German Shepherd.

Buddy says thank you all for the well wishes.

I can't tell you how WONDERFUL it felt to see that deputy walking up to their front door!!
This is what we looked like:
me :p
Sierra :p
Buddy :p
(My hubby was at work.)

I should hear from the dog warden tomorrow (Monday)
FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

I hope the dog warden makes them do something!!!

*giggles* I would've done the same thing! Seriously, I'm SO glad Buddy is OK! *HUGS* to him.. You did the right thing by reporting! Tsk tsk.. I can't believe that woman would stand by.. and watch it happen? There's something seriously wrong with her.

pitc9
10-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Ahhhhh!!

I've been waiting for the dog warden to call me..... DUH... It's Columbus Day!! The office is closed!!
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Now I have to wait till tomorrow!!!

:rolleyes: