PDA

View Full Version : Parker

sasha the cat
10-10-2004, 03:09 AM
Your girl misses you so much! What a wonderful friend you were. Mew-mew you were a very handsome, special Cat.

It is a lovely tribute to you that you are our Cat of the Day. KatMa, Paw-Paw and I are sure every second your girl spent with you will never be forgotten.

RIP at Rainbow's Bridge. There are many beloved pets who you can play with. Everyone who comments in the thread for Cat of the Day will be touched that you are remembered here.

Catty1
10-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Oh, what a lovely boy you are! ARE, because you live on in the memory of your mom...how wonderful that you are loved so much, and to see your purring contented face in your picture...

Rest well, beautiful boy, and live in love forever!

Bari_d
10-10-2004, 10:10 AM
So sorry to learn of Parker's passing. He was indeed a handsome guy and you obviously made his life one filled with love and affection. Bless you for loving him. Hold on to your memories and smile.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
10-10-2004, 10:42 AM
I hear,from the Found Cat Angels,taht Parker,is a full fledged angel,and although,he is having a Great Time,he still misses his Family,and visits,you,every month! He says,taht one day,you.will all be reunited,and then ,you will really,have a great old time!A Big MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO W,in Parkers Memory,From The Found Cats!

Jax
10-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Awww, RIP handsome Parker! What a cute little cat! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Dear Parker. After reading your mom's touching tribute to you, I have to agree, you certainly were the best friend a girl could have:):):) I was so saddened to learn that after finally finding each other, you were taken from her so soon. I know how deeply she misses you. Oh, what a beautiful boy you were, inside and out:)

I tried to see if I could spot your panda bear in the photo...but I think you had chosen a teddy for that nap:) Parker, my heart breaks for your mom, knowing she no longer has your there by her side. But I have no doubt the love she felt for you in life, lives on in her heart and in her many cherished memories of her beautiful boy. And you know, one day you both will be together once again. Until then, you romp and play there at the Rainbow Bridge sweetheart and wait patiently for that glorious day.

Mom of Parker, thank you so much for sharing your beloved Parker with us all. We are honored to have Parker as our very special Sunday Cat of the Day honoree. I'll bet he's looking down from the Rainbow Bridge this very moment, bursting with pride:)

Dan Holder
10-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately, almost everyone here has the experience of Parker's human. Of course it's a shame, but at least he knew a wonderful time in his life, and never would have if he had not found his final home. Hopefully other kitties will enjoy the care Parker got. Good luck.

AvaJoy
10-10-2004, 08:05 PM
How sad that you have departed this life, dear Parker, but how wonderful to know what an impact you have made while here. You were and still are so loved by your guardian, and I hope you know just how much you are missed. Blessings, handsome Parker, and may the RB bring you and yours together again someday! :)

Don Juan's mom
10-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Your picture and tribute to Parker reminded me of the loss of my first cat, Cardamom, who also passed away at the age of five after being with me a very short time. Take comfort in knowing that you gave Parker a loving home for the last years of his life, and that you enjoyed his love and companionship in return.

Liz

lisalee
10-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Parker was a very beautiful boy. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you and Parker shared a very happy five years together and that you both have to be thankful for.

larkep
10-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Thank you so much for sharing Parker's story with us! He was indeed very special. I lost my best friend of 20 years about a year and a half ago and I still miss her. But I do believe we will be together again as we are joined at the heart. So will it be for you and Parker. Bless you.

karlyb
10-12-2004, 12:25 AM
It is too sad to read about a beautiful kitty who has passed on. His time here was much too short. I hope you find comfort in knowing that you will one day be together again in an eternal forever home. Parker was a good cat and you love him still.