PDA

View Full Version : RIP Rookie

cali
10-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Rookie was Blairs sire, a real sweetie, I handled him in agility. he got out of the yard while his owner was cleaning the building, and was hit by a car yesterday. apperntly the dogs out their have been getting out a lot latly. not that have have done a thing to fix the problem. and ya know what? his owner blames the Building! I could nould not believe it till I read the e-mail for myself. exact quote:

Chalk one up for that damn building.

RIP Rookie
http://www.pyrshep2.homestead.com/files/RookiePSCAJan03z.jpg
:(

dogs_4_me
10-10-2004, 01:41 AM
RIP Rookie. Hope you play hard at the Rb sweet heart:)

pitc9
10-10-2004, 06:42 AM
RIP Rookie.....play hard!

LorraineO
10-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Rest easy lil one,,,, I am sorry your parents didnt pay more attention to your escaping habits..

Aspen and Misty
10-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Cali,

I'm sure she just needed someone to blame besides her self. As silly as it sounds, we all do weird things when a loved one dies. Even if that is blaming it on a building. Takeing the blame for my dog's death would tear me up inside. I would rather think it was the buildings fault or something.

RIP Rookie, play hard at the rainbow Bridge!

Ashley

Jods
10-10-2004, 09:15 AM
R.I.P Rookie... :(

cali
10-10-2004, 11:53 AM
I'm sure she just needed someone to blame besides her self. As silly as it sounds, we all do weird things when a loved one dies. Even if that is blaming it on a building. Takeing the blame for my dog's death would tear me up inside. I would rather think it was the buildings fault or something.

I think you just have to know the person. I know what you are saying, but this woman is just a real b*tch, NOTHING is her fault in her opinion, she never takes the balme for anything, when she is the cause for every single thing that has gone wrong in that club, when we almost lost our last building, she blamed it on Happy, when she got bad passes, when she has not run her own dog in months, she blamed Ripley, when a bunch of people left the club because of her, well they were all just a bunch of idiots. well you get the picture, thats why her blaming the building for Rookies death angers me.

dukedogsmom
10-10-2004, 12:06 PM
What a sweet looking dog. Have fun at the RB, Rookie. You're in a much better place and don't have to worry about show people.

lute
10-10-2004, 12:07 PM
RIP Rookie:(
what kind of dog was it? it's really uniqe lookin.

primabella
10-10-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about Rookie's death. RIP boy. :(

cali
10-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Like Blair, Rookie was a rare french herding breed called a "Berger des Pyrenees"

cali
10-10-2004, 07:37 PM
sigh, my mom is starting to think maybe Rookie was let out to be hit on purpose. why? well first Rookie was apperntly getting in her nerves latly because he barks and pee's in the house, of coarse she does not have the patence to train the dog. second wh pn her would she let Rookie outside in a yard she KNOWS is not secure, while she goes into town for a couple hours, she lives 45 minuts outside of town, but not to far from a highway. and third, normally when one of her dogs dies she makes a big announcment syaing how wonderful the dog wase etc. etc.. for Rookie all she did was send my mom an e-mail, make no mention of what a wonderful dog he was, just a just to let you know Rookie died last night, he was hit my a car. damn building. kinda thing. I dont know what to think anymore, I know the woman is like a physco path or something, she does not know her limits, she runs a training facility meanwhile non of her dogs are trained very well, her dogs get hardly any attention etc.. its all about image to her, if you only knew her from the outside you would think she were a great person, and such an angel, but when you actually know her, and you get right down to it, she is just crazy, and a big time lier. :(

bckrazy
10-10-2004, 07:44 PM
:( rest in peace Rookie. it would be really sad if his owner did let him out on purpose... I couldn't even imagine.

puppyluvs
10-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Rest in peace sweet sweet Rookie....Play hard sweetheart !