PDA

View Full Version : Keegan went to the doggie park today

shais_mom
10-10-2004, 12:54 AM
It was such an awesome day that we couldn't stay at home. So
Keegan got to spend some one on one time with Momma today at the doggie park.
What fun she had. There were a lot of new doggies there.
A lady I know thru work came so I had a person to talk to also. I didn't even know she had a dog!!! She doesn't really work for my hospital she is a mobile xray tech, so I don't really see her often....
The young girls with Capone the boxer, Magoo the bassett, and Dori the toy fox terrier came. Boy has Dori grown. I thought I had pics of her from this spring but I don't :( She had surgery about a month ago on her leg b/c she injured it and then got perthes (early arthritis) so she kind of favors her leg now. But is doing well.
There was a Nebo/Tori look alike named Caden, didn't get very good pics of him b/c he was always moving.
Then a lady came with 2 - 2 year old Golden brothers named Max and Leo ~ they were adorable!!!
And another couple came with a Golden (Riley) and a Havanese(Neko).
(FYI Amy/Ralph/Phred - this lady's sister(s) is/are the ones with the Komondor. Just as I asked her if she had been out there with the Komondor, I was thinking boy she looks familiar - and she said "that's my sister" and I said "I thought you looked familiar but I knew it was a different husband!!!)"
So there were 4 goldens there at one time. It was cute! Keegan got a little frisky with the other goldens - they were getting to close to her momma :rolleyes: the other golden owners were like "oh she is just playing - its ok" but it makes me nervous. I don't want people thinking she is attacking their dog. Then Katie the GSP came and Keegan came alive then!! She chased her all over the place!!! :confused: :eek: she had never done that before!!! So I have a very pooped Girl!! ;) She got a little overexcited/overheated chasing the other goldens and got sick and threw up. :( But she is feeling ok - just pooped!
Too bad they don't make Kitten parks!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290007371&code=12289820&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-AlbumInvite

OHHHHHHH!! the first 5 pics I think are of when I was there a loonnngg while ago with Diana. Those are NOT from today - I just put it under the same alblum....

shais_mom
10-10-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
It was such an awesome day that we couldn't stay at home. So
Keegan got to spend some one on one time with Momma today at the doggie park.
What fun she had. There were a lot of new doggies there.
A lady I know thru work came so I had a person to talk to also. I didn't even know she had a dog!!! She doesn't really work for my hospital she is a mobile xray tech, so I don't really see her often....
The young girls with Capone the boxer, Magoo the bassett, and Dori the toy fox terrier came. Boy has Dori grown. I thought I had pics of her from this spring but I don't :( She had surgery about a month ago on her leg b/c she injured it and then got perthes (early arthritis) so she kind of favors her leg now. But is doing well.
There was a Nebo/Tori look alike named Caden, didn't get very good pics of him b/c he was always moving.
Then a lady came with 2 - 2 year old Golden brothers named Max and Leo ~ they were adorable!!!
And another couple came with a Golden (Riley) and a Havanese(Neko).
(FYI Amy/Ralph/Phred - this lady's sister(s) is/are the ones with the Komondor. Just as I asked her if she had been out there with the Komondor, I was thinking boy she looks familiar - and she said "that's my sister" and I said "I thought you looked familiar but I knew it was a different husband!!!)"
So there were 4 goldens there at one time. It was cute! Keegan got a little frisky with the other goldens - they were getting to close to her momma :rolleyes: the other golden owners were like "oh she is just playing - its ok" but it makes me nervous. I don't want people thinking she is attacking their dog. Then Katie the GSP came and Keegan came alive then!! She chased her all over the place!!! :confused: :eek: she had never done that before!!! So I have a very pooped Girl!! ;) She got a little overexcited/overheated chasing the other goldens and got sick and threw up. :( But she is feeling ok - just pooped!
Too bad they don't make Kitten parks!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290007371&code=12289820&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-AlbumInvite

OHHHHHHH!! the first 5 pics are of when I was there a loonnngg while ago with Diana. Those are NOT from today - I just put it under the same alblum....

Keegan is so tired when her little sister/pest Kloe comes to pick on/play with her she growls!!! So Kloe is in the bathroom for some alone time! ;)

dogs_4_me
10-10-2004, 01:35 AM
Keegan had a busy day:p Sounds like fun though:D

pitc9
10-10-2004, 06:51 AM
You gotta love a pooped pup!!!:D
That means thay had a lot of fun!!

I can only see the first few pictures in the album... I'll have to check back later! (goofy imagestation:rolleyes: )

Cincy'sMom
10-10-2004, 07:13 AM
Staci!! I was in Findlay yesterday spending some time with my mom's dogs while she was at the Apple butter Fest...I could have brought boys out!!! Oh well..They get plenty of time out there anyway :)

Looks like you guys had fun!! It sure was a beautiful day to be at the park!!

KYS
10-10-2004, 08:46 AM
All the pictures are great, thanks for sharing your
fun day at the park.
That dog named Jack is adorable.
(of course they are all adorable) :D

shais_mom
10-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by KYS
All the pictures are great, thanks for sharing your
fun day at the park.
That dog named Jack is adorable.
(of course they are all adorable) :D

Jack is 4 dog mother's Airdale - Pet Talks Own!
:D

Kfamr
10-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Love the pictures Staci.... looks like you all had lots of fun!

Cinder & Smoke
10-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Really was a *NICE* day!

And this one >>>
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p4f16182304720af30d5e8354d416933b/f6b46dbe.jpg

... sure does look like a Nebo/Tori "clone"!

And did we spot a "mini" 2-Legger (puppy sized)??

Great set of Pictures, Staci!

BCBlondie
10-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Looks like she had a great time at the park!
All the doggies are so cute!! :)
Great pics!! ^_^

GoldenRetrLuver
10-10-2004, 08:59 PM
It sounds like Golden heaven! :D Awww Keegan, what a beautiful girl you are! Sounds like everyone had a great time.

One of these days Daisy and I will have to make the trip over to Ohio.. I'd love to meet you guys! I'd also love to get a picture of the two prettiest Golden girls together, hehe. ;)

micki76
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
I swear Staci, one day I'm gonna make it up there!!

Great pics, and it looks like you both had a great time! :D

shais_mom
10-10-2004, 10:55 PM
Your welcome anytime Micki!!!
I don't have a lot of room, but I do have a futon!! ;)
And Julie I think that Keegan and Daisy would make great pics together!! ;)

It was another spectacular day in Ohio, so we went to the local walking park and took a 'walk'. Keegan had a great time. :) She was a happy happy girl!
Here is the link for those. I added them to a Misc alblum from Shutterfly.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2ascQ

And here is a video

Uabassoon
10-10-2004, 11:06 PM
This doggie sure looks happy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p9fc940cfa56ffad48d72f2252ab8756c/f6b46d81.jpg

ramanth
10-11-2004, 11:07 AM
You're such a cutie, Keegan. :D