PDA

View Full Version : Kensington, The Cat

sasha the cat
10-09-2004, 11:23 PM
In the "Cat General" forum subscriber tikeyas_mom has a thread entitled: urgent notice for Canadian cat owners

I responded to that thread. This is what I sent to tikeyas_mom:

For all of us who love cats (and all animals) I am asking cat people to reconsider allowing their beloved, treasured cats to be "outdoor" cats.

A cat faces great dangers being an "outdoor" cat and I personally believe one who has a pet must be responsible for the safety of the pet.

WARNING: This is a horrific story about three so-called human males who tortured Kensington to death in the Kensington Market area of Toronto, Canada.

I submit it in the hope that cat lovers will protect their felines by keeping them indoors where they are safe.

Click:

http://freeanimals.org/~kensington/unspeakable.html

to read about Kensington The Cat.

My fervent wish is the sickos who did this will meet a similar fate...the sooner, the better! May misery and pain be their lot in life.

Noli Me Tangere
10-09-2004, 11:47 PM
I can't stop crying. What we humans have learned is: Ne humanus crede (trust no human) -- in my heart these three sickos are not human.

St. Augustine said: "Interfice errorem, diligere errantem"

which in English means Kill the sin, love the sinner.

I disagree with St. Augustine because I believe in cases of abuse of children, animals and all the defenseless, we must kill the sin and kill the sinner. I have no forgiveness in me for these sickos; I wish them a fate worse than what they did to Kensington The Cat. May they live long and suffer greatly.

catmandu
10-10-2004, 11:21 AM
An eye,for an eye,whether the crime,is cmmmitted,against man,or beast,it says,in the Bible,not in those exact word,but in spirit!Thats why The Found Cats never go out,they have a sun room,and next year,an enclosed porch!