PDA

View Full Version : New Kloe pics

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Am going to start a new thread of Kloe pics....
Here she is trying to check out big sister who isn't too sure she wants her up with her.....

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:02 PM
still investigating her sister's spot -

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Kylie trying to play it cool - but not succeeding b/c she doesn't like Kloe being so close!!

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:04 PM
and this one was right before Kloe tried to snuggle Kylie and Kylie freaked - hissing and swatting and tried to jump up on the back of the chair and only succeeded in pulling it and herself down on top of her sister
Kloe's little head peaked out and she fell asleep.
Kylie moved chairs ;)

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:05 PM
up close and personal
as she is getting bigger I think the straight checkerboard on her face is cool
and always lovin the kitty pawsies

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:06 PM
Kloe deciding this chair is the perfect size for her!!!!
She is wet b/c she had just done something nawtee and got squirted with the bottle!!! She spends most of her time damp!! ;)

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:09 PM
wazzat Mom?

we trimmed front claws the other day you would have thought I was skinning her!
I tried putting her collar on her and it was WW III! then I took it off and it was another battle!
she just isn't very loveydovey :( she bites and scratches awful :(
When she was at the vet the other day they all exclaimed how sweet she was, which shocked me b/c she bites me all the time. The she proceeded to scratch my nose and make me bleed.
Then a bit ago she knocked my glasses off my face - that was during the collar battle. I am so concerned I am 'ruining' her and am going to make her anti social and hate people.
This is no joke, I let her out of the bathroom the other morning after I got up to use the bathroom and let her explore while the big girls and I slept some more and she climbed up to the bed and kept biting me soooooo hard I actually had dreams of getting attacked my alligators!!! :o:o:o and I all did was have my hands outside of the blankets! I was asleep, I wasn't doing anything to her!!!!
Any advice?

zippy-kat
10-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Aww what a cutie!

sirrahbed
10-09-2004, 11:23 PM
The pictures of Kylie doing her best to *ignore* Kloe but looking out of the side of her eyes are a hoot:D

Oh my! As far as Kloe's biting and naw-tee behavior - I have no ideas - sorry! Is this the tortitude I have heard about? Poor meowmie!:eek:

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
The pictures of Kylie doing her best to *ignore* Kloe but looking out of the side of her eyes are a hoot:D

Oh my! As far as Kloe's biting and naw-tee behavior - I have no ideas - sorry! Is this the tortitude I have heard about? Poor meowmie!:eek:

I have wondered the same thing!!!

:confused:

NoahsMommy
10-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Awwww!!! Look at that itty bitty tortie baby! :) Kloe is too cute, Stac! :) :)

I love those pictures of Kylie too, what a fun little 'tude she has there. I love the first one, those are some serious airplane ears. ;)

The biting while you wre sleeping is a kitten thing, I think. Did you move whatever body part she was chewing on? I know that when we had new kittens, we dreaded bedtime for that reason. I guess using the squirt bottle was the best way, or giving them other distractions. (Actually, for Hermie, we have to put a folded blankie at the bottom of the bed, she still bites!!) :eek:

popcornbird
10-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Awwww!!!!!!!!! Kloe and Kylie are just PRECIOUS! I love the picture of Kloe on the chair. Too cute!!!! Hope you're having fun with the nawteekat. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
10-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Kloe sure is a cutie pie.:) My Sky is also a biter and he's 2 years old. He likes to play bite and he'll also bite my arm or my feet to try to make me get up in the morning. He doesn't always do this but I have to try to remeber to keep my feet and arms under the covers.

Good luck with Kloe. Hopefully she'll outgrow this biting behavior.:)

Tina
10-10-2004, 09:49 AM
She is so cute!:)

catmandu
10-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Kylie,and Klhoe,are yet another Cat Dynamic Dou,and proof,taht Cats,are better in TWOS!

jazzcat
10-10-2004, 12:07 PM
She's adorable!!

Rumor bit me hard enough last night to draw blood but it was kind of my fault. I was letter her lick a drop of ice cream off my finger and she wanted to chow down. I know, I shouldn't start bad habits by feeding her people food.

kimlovescats
10-11-2004, 12:02 AM
What adorable pictures ... I am so glad you are enjoying your new baby! The biting is probably just a bad kitten habit .... just grab her by the scruff, and gently shake her saying no. Hopefully, she will soon learn that it isn't a fun game in mommy's opinion!;)

ramanth
10-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Kloe is so adorable! And it's great seeing Kylie too. :D

cruisetime
10-11-2004, 11:13 AM
I'm scared of my cat scratching and biting because i had a stray on the back deck that would do this unexpectedly and scare me - so my hubby is teaching me not to be scared and not to jerk away from her. SOOO a few things I have learned is they say not to play with them with your hands but with a toy because that way they don't start associating your hands with play things. Also I actually tell the cat "no" when she does actually go after my feet. She got me by mistake this weekend and drew blood. I am going to cut her nails tonight (she is 2 years old). She seems to be learning to only play rough with hubby and not me. We'll see. GOod luck! Debbie

ChrisH
10-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Lovely pictures. :) Kylie is as beautiful as always and Kloe is so cute. :)

puppyluvs
10-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Cute Pics...They are so adorable !

shais_mom
10-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Well, Kloe just had some visitors. My friend who I got her from stopped by. And brought her girls. Kloe of course hasn't been around them for awhile and wasn't very happy with them. The older one is ok, but the younger one is a heathen. :( And was especially 'non - listening' today. Her mom was at her wit's end.
Kloe was growling loudly and hissing and biting - she scratched the older one on the face and made her cry. Course, me, I am like, "LEAVE HER ALONE" she is royally pi$$ed off. you get what you deserve. And their mom was the same way. anyhoo.I took a couple videos and pics after they left and here they are.

shais_mom
10-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Kloe wasn't the only one not happy they came. Kylie STILL hasn't come out and they have been gone for over an hour. Keegan was THRILLED tho! :)

shais_mom
10-11-2004, 01:06 PM
and another

shais_mom
10-11-2004, 01:07 PM
and finally
she was having a ball with that straw!

catcrazylady
10-11-2004, 01:48 PM
ROFLOL!!! That first video of her with that straw cracked me up!! She looked like a baby bear sitting up drinking out of a straw!! That was too funny!
Kloe may be busy and have a bit of a wild streak but darn she's cute!!!
Rosco is hyper and nonstop like Kloe sounds. My only suggestion is grin and bear it and pray they outgrow it!!:D

shais_mom
10-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Looking cute after crawling underneath the covers and falling asleep

shais_mom
10-13-2004, 12:20 AM
she looks so sweet and innocent - really fools ya!!;)

shais_mom
10-13-2004, 12:22 AM
And this I also posted in dog general but its too cute to pass up.
Kloe had crawled into the empty food bag and was hiding and whenever she moved it, Keegan got spooked and moved farther away. My brave girl! ;) :p

IttyBittyKitty
10-13-2004, 06:04 AM
Awww what an adorable baby! Meanwhile, Kylie looks gorgeous in your sig :)

catmandu
10-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Kloe,is almost the spitting image,of My First Cat,Rb Angel Pouncer,and if you have as much fun,with Kloe,as I did Pouncer,you,will be very happy,indeed!

Barbara
10-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Little Kloe is adorable- so sweet how she tries to bond with big sister Kylie. I hope Kylie will come around;)

I think Kloe is just in the age where she discovers her claws and teeth. Of course she couldn't hurt cat siblings that way. After some months it will be better (and your hands will look smooth again;) )

shais_mom
10-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Kloe is here to prove that persistance pays off!! :)

She jumped into the chair with Kylie, Kylie reciprocated with a growl but tolererated her for awhile, long enough for me to get some pics..... :)
Then Kloe tried to play with Kylie's tail and Kylie swatted and growled then moved over to the gliding rocker stool and is sleeping there.
Today they were wrestling - not sure if it was voluntary on Kylie's part, and Kloe bit Kylie on the belly and that caused a ruckus! :eek:

shais_mom
10-18-2004, 08:57 PM
another

shais_mom
10-18-2004, 08:58 PM
and also

shais_mom
10-18-2004, 08:59 PM
and

Cincy'sMom
10-18-2004, 09:13 PM
She is a little cutie!! Hopefully she will grow out of her bitey stage soon!

jazzcat
10-18-2004, 09:16 PM
Kylie isn't the happiest looking but progress is progress. Kloe is a cutie!!!

kimlovescats
10-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Awww, just hang in there little Kloe girl, big sister Kylie will love you soon, you'll see!!!;)

wolf_Q
10-18-2004, 09:55 PM
Cute photos! Kloe is so tiny compared to Kylie! Hope Kylie gets to like Kloe soon!