PDA

View Full Version : Introducing...Doris..my uncles Kitten...

carole
10-09-2004, 10:15 PM
I have been patiently waiting for this picture to share with you all, so was thrillled to find it in my inbox today.

Just look at this gorgeous young lady, the proud parents of this new furbaby are my uncle Richard and his new wife of three months Valerie.

She is a well travelled wee girl, having been from Kelso Scotland up to the Isle of Man and even on a ferry for 3 hours, apparently she did not mind one bit, as my uncle travels a lot she will have family kitty-sitters, infact she has just been to my cousins house and stayed while they were in Greece, there are two children there aged 10 and 12 who simply adored taking care of her

My new aunt tells me my uncle is besotted with her, and she will want for nothing I can assure you of that.

Just look at her beautiful markings!!:) and cute wee face, I AM IN LOVE!!;) :D
P.S she is named after Doris Day, my uncle's fav actress.

Grace
10-09-2004, 10:22 PM
All I'm seeing is her legs - and they are lovely.

jazzcat
10-09-2004, 10:52 PM
She's adorable!! What beautiful markings. Congrats to your uncle and his wife on such a cute new furbaby.

carole
10-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Thanks Grace, I have fixed the problem, go take a look at this beautiful young lady now, sorry its on the side view, but isn't she a little stunner.:)

rg_girlca
10-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Oh WOW. I would love to see a close up picture of Doris as she is absolutely stunning. What unique markings and coloring.
Your aunt and uncle are so lucky to have such a beautiful girl.

carole
10-09-2004, 11:10 PM
I know, they sent another pic, which showed up her markings so well, did not have her head, more close up, really neat, she is so cute, I wish she was not so far away, and I could cuddle her and play with her.

I don't think my uncle has had a cat before,well not for at least 30 years I know of, they were going to get a Ragdoll, but I was pleased to hear they took one of the kittens off a friend's farm, and now I can see why.

Grace
10-10-2004, 07:38 AM
Stunning is exactly the right word to describe her!!

Jods
10-10-2004, 09:37 AM
Wow what a beautiful girl :)

rosethecopycat
10-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Her legs are unusual!:eek: :p

What a sweet little girl.

catmandu
10-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Doris,is al;ready a Special Cat to me,as that is the name,of My Dear Mother,May,The Lord Bless,and Keep Her! So that wonderful Little Cat,with those Colorful Markings,has a Special Guardian Angel,My Mother,a Cat Lover,All Her Life!

carole
10-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Aww that is so sweet Gary, may your dear mother look after little Doris everyday, and see that she is ok.,isn't she just delightful?

DJFyrewolf36
10-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Awww so adorable!

carole
10-11-2004, 02:29 PM
She sure is one cutie pie, I just want everyone on PT to see her.:)

catcrazylady
10-11-2004, 03:00 PM
What an absolute DOLL! No wonder you wanted to show her off and I'm so glad you did! What a little cutie!!:D :D :D

carole
10-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Yes i was very excited to get the pics, could not wait to post them and show her to everyone, she reminds me of a kitten that was hand-reared that I feel in love with at the pet store, I posted about her, and was heartbroken i could not take her, she went to a good home though, but I wanted her and she looked a lot like Doris, especially in markings.

carole
10-11-2004, 06:26 PM
I have decided not enough PT members have seen my uncle's pretty little girl, so I am attaching the other picture which was re-sent today, this really shows her beauty, apparently Doris got stuck up a tree and had to be rescued by my uncle, and she is off to Glassgow in a few days, she must be the most well-travelled kitten I know.:)
P.S it is rather a big pic, could take a while to download on some computers, sorry have not the software to re-size it.

trayi52
10-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Carole, that is one cute little kitty. Doris makes me want another little one to cuddle too. Don't it make you want another one too?

Willie:)

carole
10-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Absolutely, its kitten season in NZ, and I cannot resist going to the pet stores,even though I know I am tempting fate Willie.:) ;) :D