PDA

View Full Version : Another song recorded!!

BCBlondie
10-09-2004, 08:47 PM
I just recorded another song! :)

This one is a little fuzzy at times because the mic was a little too close to the amp. :o

I titled the song "Teacher" to dedicate it to my guitar teacher who has disappeared... O_O These two kids down my street were also getting taught by the same guy, and they haven't heard from him either. I've emailed him twice and have not gotten any replies. I also still have one of his amps because he let me borrow one for my electric guitar while my amp was in Washington state for camp.. because my cousins took it up for me when they drove up so I wouldn't have to take it on the plane.

*sighs* So hopefully my teacher isn't dead or something... o_o

slleipnir
10-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Wow, awesome song! Do you write lyrics down as you go? Or was it just a spur of the moment kinda thing? Either way, keep it up :D

BCBlondie
10-09-2004, 10:12 PM
I just write music... I've tried to write lyrics but I'm not the greatest with words... plus I don't sing. :p (my voice sucks :o )

slleipnir
10-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Oops, sorry. I sound had reread that before posting lol. I ment do you write the music down for it haha -stupid-

BCBlondie
10-09-2004, 11:19 PM
LOL!
Nope.. I should... I just keep it all in my head though.. but if you wanna learn something, I can write the tabs down for ya. :D

molucass
10-10-2004, 07:13 PM
That's great Di! I like this one a bit better than the other one!

Your so talented!! :D

BCBlondie
10-10-2004, 09:02 PM
:)
Thank you!!

I still need a lot more practice, but I guess I'm pretty good for only playing since January! ^_^ Not even 1 year yet, and I'm already making up songs and stuff... *shrugs*
But then again, I still suck.. so I don't know why I even bother posting my songs on PT yet lol.. oh well.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-10-2004, 09:09 PM
AHHHH Di!! That ROCKED!!! I can't wait for more songs... I'm your biggest FANSSS!! If you can, can you tab em for me??? I'd loveee to play em!!

BCBlondie
10-10-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
AHHHH Di!! That ROCKED!!! I can't wait for more songs... I'm your biggest FANSSS!! If you can, can you tab em for me??? I'd loveee to play em!!
Okay. :) Here's my first tab... well.. my attempt at tabbing. LOL!
I hope it makes sense.

http://www.tainted-sky.net/bcblondie/tab1.htm

manda_moo87
10-10-2004, 11:03 PM
That's sooooooooooo good!! :D

binka_nugget
10-11-2004, 02:23 AM
It sounds awesome Di! I'm gonna take a stab at the tab. :D