PDA

View Full Version : Hubby is not to happy with me.:(

Tina
10-09-2004, 06:09 PM
I was walking the dogs about a hour ago and I see a kitten. Since I know Junior is not good with cats we headed the other direction. I hurried up and put the dogs in the house so I could get in my car and go get the kitty.

I asked my hubby if his mom and dad wanted a cat he said "NO" I told him well we can keep the kitty until I can find her a home. I don't want to though. She is so pretty! She is a dilute calico.

I'm really torn on what to do.:( Anyone want a kitten? I had a picture but for some reason I can't get the picture off my camera.:( :mad: I'll try and get it later.

I'm calling her "Izzie" for now.:D

I forgot to add she looks to be 3 to 4 months maybe older. She is about the same size as Gracie. Gracie is almost 6 months now.

carole
10-09-2004, 10:57 PM
keep working on hubby, and maybe just maybe he will say YES to keeping Izzie, if not well, good luck in finding a home for this precious furbaby.

catmandu
10-10-2004, 11:29 AM
I hope,that your Husband,gives in,as Kittens,sadly dont stand a good chance,even,in the Best Of Shelters! We,are praying,that the Gentleman,has a change,of heart!