PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cat Features?

DogLover9501
10-09-2004, 11:18 AM
I was just curious about this, or wondering if anyone is as crazy as I am :p

First of all, I think all cats are gorgeous and all have their own beautiful features.

But I was wondering what are your favorite features on a cat? Or what awlays stands out?

I really like EYES! I think cat eyes are fascinating, they are all so gorgeous and unique...just stunning!

I also like those kind of noses that alot of cats have, with sort of an outline, that's not explained well LOL, Like Catnapper Kim's Pouncer, manda_moo87's kitties, I know there are TONS more but that's just an example of the nosies Im talking about ;)

Also, you probably know this, but I also have a thing for ORANGIES! :D :D

jazzcat
10-09-2004, 11:19 AM
I like whiskers!

manda_moo87
10-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Robyn - I'm glad you like my kitties outlined nosies! :D lol

I have thing for kitty paws. I love their little pawsies and pads on their feeties! Don't know why!

nibblets
10-09-2004, 12:19 PM
I too, am partial to paws and also the Tabby 'M' on the forehead. Julie loves to have her 'M' petted.

catnapper
10-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501

I also like those kind of noses that alot of cats have, with sort of an outline, that's not explained well LOL, Like Catnapper Kim's Pouncer, manda_moo87's kitties, I know there are TONS more but that's just an example of the nosies Im talking about ;)

Well Pouncer is honored! :D Little Miss Evie has that outline too.

I have a thing for tabbies... I just love their markings! Are the stripes thin or strong, almost like blocks of color? Then they almost always change as they get older... Pouncer started off grey and is getting tanner and tanner every time I look. I love the marking across their forehead... little Ms and Vs. :)

I adore EYES! Especially the ones that are a crisp celery green. oooh, pretty!

AmberLee
10-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Tabby fur -- although I prefer it ON the cat (still need to vacuum this morning, sigh)

Purrs

Their curiosity

Their adorable noses!

kt_luvs_kitties
10-09-2004, 03:31 PM
THEIR BELLIES! I love fat (um- fluffy) cats. I love Puffs huge belly, and I love being able to lay on it like a pillow:D It is just the best part of any cat, IMO. lol;)

Traice
10-09-2004, 05:12 PM
I have a thing for Torties, I love Nesta's mottled fur. I also love twitchy ears and multicoloured pawsies.:D

RedHedd
10-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Their eyes (especialy Mishi's HUGE green eyes), their noses, their lips, their whiskers, their ears, their tummies, their "bloomers" (i.e., butt fluff) but the absolute bestest, more favorite part of a cat to me is their feet. There's something just so special about those soft round, velvety feet with the sweet pads (I call them kitty seeds) that I just LOVE! :D

drewhexsa
10-09-2004, 05:21 PM
i love patterns, like on Illyria, or say, tufts on the cheeks of fur, or the chest is a different colour than the rest of the body. I was looking at a lovely kitten with an orange dot on his grey head, i love when nature makes such a cute creature. I'm also a big fan of stripes, and how cats are so playful.