PDA

View Full Version : PT Pen Pal *November and December*

Tina
10-09-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm going go ahead and post this. Since November 6th will be the last day for the first two months of PT Pen Pals.

If you have not received any letters for this time around *Please PM Me* If you have not written a letter yet to your Pen Pal please do so now. :)

PT Pen Pals is done through snail mail just like a regular pen pal. This is so we can get to know our fellow members better.:D If you would like to take part in the November & December PT Pen Pals. Please post here. I will send out questionnaire's on October 22nd.:)

One more thing, you may email your Pen Pal if you wish. You must also at least send 2 to 4 letters during the two months. This will be allowed for now on since it takes awhile for some letters to get to people.

Here is the list of people that want to do it again.

Kfamr
Karen
animal_rescue
manda_moo87
CamCamPup33
cubby31682
RubyMutt
petslover
BCBlondie
Uabasson
YellowLabLover
slleipnir
dukedogsmom
todd
heinz57_79
shais_mom
pitc9
4 Dog Mother
KBlaix
Vermontcat
mina'smomma
DogLover9501
GraciesMommy
Corianna
puppyluvs
Cincy'sMom
dappledoxie
binka_nugget
robinh
Jods
DJFyrewolf36

Tina
10-12-2004, 09:54 AM
~bump~

mina'smomma
10-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Tina,

I would be interested in being a PT Pen Pal if it's not too late. Sometimes is seems easier for me to do snail mail then get to a computer to do an e-mail I'll pm you my snail addy. ok?:D

Tina
10-12-2004, 10:14 AM
It is not too late.:) The last day to sign up will be on Oct. 20th.

You don't have to PM your snail address yet. We will be posting the questionnaire on the 22nd. The questionnaire that we post will ask for your address and few other questions.