PDA

View Full Version : Buddy

Pam
02-18-2001, 07:41 AM
I am so sorry to hear about little Buddy's passing. My son has had piggies in the past and they make great pets! How sad that Buddy's life ended because of a mistake on the part of his vet. Thank you for the warning to other piggie owners about medications that may not be good for piggies.

tatsxxx11
02-18-2001, 08:18 AM
Oh, I am sooooo sad to hear of the passing of precious Buddy. I recently adopted my first piggie and have come in just a short time, to learn of their very special love. I know you must miss him dearly, and my heart goes out to you. The circumstances of his passing are especially sad. Yet I am very appreciative of your concern for all the piggies of the world in sharing this most important information. I will be spending much of today reading through the invaluable sites you have passed along. Buddy is so beautiful. What a precious little face. My Squeekers is all red. But I must admit I really love the brown and white coloring like Buddy's! I hope someday down the road you will be able to know the joy of another piggie. You have such tender love to share. Congratulations sweet Buddy. I will print Buddy's photo and place it by Squeekers cage today so that I may honor your special little man; our beautiful Pet of the Day. With much love. Sandra

jackiesdaisy1935
02-18-2001, 04:26 PM
So sorry to hear about Buddys passing, it's very sad because it could have been prevented if the Vet did his job right. He was a cute little fellow and had much love.
If he was here I'm sure he would have been proud to be picked Best Pet of the Day.

Merlin and Calvin
02-18-2001, 07:26 PM
I'm really sorry about Buddy! I have 3 piggies of my own, and I can't even imagine losing one of them! I'm very glad that Buddy is Pet of the Day, it's a perfect way to honor his memory.

~Merlin