PDA

View Full Version : Bugnublet

Logan
05-06-2001, 01:16 PM
What a beautiful bunny! I am so sorry that you lost her, but it sounds like she had it made while she was with you. What wonderful memories you will always have, and the picture is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing her story, and to Pet of the Day for honoring two great pets who have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge (see today's Dog of the Day).

tatsxxx11
05-06-2001, 03:26 PM
Dear little Bugnublet. Your name is as precious as your sweet, sweet face. There must be a big party going on up there at the Rainbow Bridge today. Two beautiful, spirited and much loved and missed furkids are being honored today. You, little Bugnublet are our very honored Pet of the Day. Beautiful Fannie Mae was honored as our Dog of the Day too. I know your family misses you and your playful little antics. But until they see you again, they have so many happy memories of their precious kid. They wanted all the world to know how very special you are and how much you are loved and missed. Congratulations sweet bunny Bugnublet. I hope the skies pour raisins upon you on your special day. Sweet kisses sweet girl.