PDA

View Full Version : Is There Something In The Air?

K & L
10-09-2004, 08:05 AM
Our cats are going crazy! They're fighting, hyper, tearing things apart! One of them tore the paper towels apart sometime in the night. I've been finding pee, I just don't know what is going on? I can't remember having such a problem all at once.

On a brighter note: Hazel is beginning to be perky. She's actually starting to jump up on things, starting to eat much better, and (knock on wood) hasn't vomited at all!

I've been so busy with all my new job responsibilities that I haven't been able to sneak on much at work. I have been keeping up with everyone's post, just not able to reply much.

catcrazylady
10-09-2004, 08:13 AM
That is great news about Hazel! We are still praying for her.

I really ahve been wondering the same thing about our cats! We had horrible fight outbreaks in the last few days and territorial marking all over the house! They have never been this bad before!! I'm hoping it's just the weather getting cooler and thankfully last night was peacful. Geez I 've been ready to throw them all out a time or two! I don't know what was up but I sure hope it's over! BRATS! Maybe it's the moon!;) :D

K & L
10-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Funny you should say that about throwing them out!:D I've had some evil thoughts of just opening up the cat run!:D :D It must be the cooler weather. Our mornings and evenings are actually cooling down in the 70's. We still have a few triple digit days, but with the cooler evenings and mornings, it's really nice.

catmandu
10-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Maybe,itsthe Indian summer,but The Found Cats,were a little friskier,too,the Siamese,were playing an extended game,of tag,up,and down,the stairs!And we aregald,that Hazel,is recovering,and hopefully,will be her old self,again!

Grace
10-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Nothing special going on here in S.E. Michigan. Mine are all behaving themselves - thank goodness.

I'm so happy to hear the news about Hazel - give her hugs and kisses from me. please.

Corinna
10-09-2004, 10:13 AM
We are having 30-32 degree nights and 65-70 days . Yes my 3 are acting strange too. In fact Moose has once again lost his collar and tags . I have to mount a search later to find them. The old guy is starting to stay in more again.

jazzcat
10-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Richard just commented last night that it must be the cooler air because out of the blue Ripley chased Jazz completely around the house twice. He hasn't moved that much in years.

RedHedd
10-09-2004, 11:49 AM
The M's are playing more, play-fighting more. Mitzi is coming up to Mishi and initiating play fights and she's licking him! Must be the change of the seasons. They're also sleeping more :rolleyes: (if that's even possible! :eek: )

christa
10-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Full moon maybe? Josie is always being bad at some point during the day, so I haven't noticed a difference.

Lacey
10-09-2004, 01:20 PM
And I thought it was just happening here! Zelda's as laid back as ever, but Mowg's been an absolute nut-job the past few days! He's been playing rough and trying to climb the window! Scared the heck out of me when he first started, because I was just sitting there minding my own business and suddenly there was a cat-shape behind the blinds and halfway up my window! :eek: