PDA

View Full Version : Poor poor Lily!!!

Kirsten
10-09-2004, 05:43 AM
Lily has just discovered the joys of being a lap cat and being cuddled by meowmie while she's working.

A few minutes ago, she meowed and jumped onto meowmie's lap again, but hit her head very bad under the computer desk. It's been a real loud knock and the Lily girl acted both embarrassed and confused! :( She didn't want to stay with me after that, and walked away - and I'm sure she has a headache now... :(

Poor girl!! And Luna has witnessed the scene!

Kirsten

Uniqueviking
10-09-2004, 06:17 AM
Aww, poor Lily!

Beans was storming around playing this morning and also fell under the clumsy spell. She fell down from one of the catwalks, and also acted really embarrassed - In fact she was so embarrassed she left the room...and Boomer, Bownie, Beddy Bear, Brynja AND I witnessed that :o

catcrazylady
10-09-2004, 06:47 AM
Oh poor Lily! OUCH!!! Isn't it funny how they hate to be seen making an error in judgement? They either act like they meant to do that or hide from their humiliation. Funny and silly Lily will probably shake it off and forget it soon enough. Now Luna don't you make fun of your sister!!;) :D

catmandu
10-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Dont worry,as Lily,will return,its just,that she will remember,the evil desk,and be more careful.I wish,I had a dollar,for every time,that JJJ3,would,run,into things!

Kirsten
10-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Awww, poor Beans and JJJ3! :)

I bet it's totally embarrassing for Beans as she is the Queen of the House!

Since usually Luna is my clumsy-one, she has probably enjoyed to see Lily banging her head!

Kirsten

jazzcat
10-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Aww, poor Lily.

Whenever Ripley does anything like that he always gets this attitude and look of "meant to do that". He never admits mistakes.

AmberLee
10-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Ouch, poor Lily. And probably it's twice as bad as it was witnessed by big sister, right?

{{{cuddles and hugs, sweetie!}}}

catnapper
10-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh no! poor Lily! pouncer wants to come over right now and give her some purr therapy to help her feel better.

Kirsten
10-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Yes, it must have hurt that Luna has seen it! :)

catnapper, Lily says Pouncer can come over here any time to purr for her - she will love that! :)

Kirsten

Traice
10-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Nesta's a clumsy cat. She is always running into things. Whenever that happens she immediately starts cleaning herself as if to say "that never happened mom!" :rolleyes:

Felicia's Mom
10-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Once I hit Beau's nose with my hand. I didn't realize he was anyplace around. I thought he would be afraid of me, but he seems to have forgotten it.