PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Cat?

sasha the cat
10-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Dear Fellow Cat Chatters,

For all of us who love cats (and all animals) I am asking cat people to reconsider allowing their beloved, treasured cats to be "outdoor" cats.

A cat faces great dangers being an "outdoor" cat and I personally believe one who has a pet must be responsible for the safety of the pet.

WARNING: This is a horrific story about three so-called human males who tortured Kensington to death in the Kensington Market area of Toronto, Canada. I submit it in the hope that cat lovers will protect their felines by keeping them indoors where they are safe.

In your browser address line, key-in:
http://freeanimals.org/~kensington/unspeakable.html
to read about Kensington The Cat.

My fervent wish is the sickos who did this will meet a similar fate...the sooner, the better! May misery and pain be their lot in life.

My darling Sasha was abandoned; thankfully she found us. At first Sasha did not like being an indoor kitty but today she does not try to run out the door when it is opened. Sasha has learned that loving humans who care for her saved her from bratty boys who teased her; speeding cars, dogs, poison bait people put on their lawns, etc. She is happy being inside where from the windows she can monitor her territory without getting into battles with other animals. No sickos have an opportunity to harm Sasha; alas, Kensington was not an indoor cat.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-09-2004, 01:10 AM
I heard about this on the news. I am so furious at the *$$#!%$ who did this. I do not wish pain on many people, but them I can not say that I dont. I hope they rot where they belong, and Karma will come around, I just hope it is alot worse than what they put that kitty through.
And I sure hope that kitty did not feel much pain, and that he/she is having a much better life, with no harm ever to be done again, at the RB.:(

catmandu
10-09-2004, 09:10 AM
There,is so much evil,in the air,and why,these people would do this,is beyond me! I do,hope,that as someone once said,fate has a way,of evening things out.

sasha the cat
10-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Mew, I hope fate & karma take care of the three sickos -- giving back to them tenfold the pain they caused sweet Kensington, RIP.

HALLOWEEN is coming. Outdoor cats face great danger the week leading up to Halloween, Halloween night and a few nights after. Keep our indoor Cat in that week. Better safe than sorry.

Halloween in fun for humans but very scarey to most pets. Make sure your pet is safe & away from the Trick~n~Treaters.

catmandu
10-14-2004, 09:05 AM
If Karina,had been a properly cared for Indoor Cat,she wouls still be alive,and well.