PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE.....live in CA....or near LA......?

flamepony12
10-08-2004, 09:39 PM
I haven't seen too many out there.... just wonderin! =D

GoldenRetrLuver
10-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Are you kidding? Most of Pet Talk lives in California!

I'm near the L.A. area.

BCBlondie
10-10-2004, 07:07 PM
I'm in Northern California.... (like it says under my avatar ;) ).

Specifically, I'm about 30mins east of SF.

Tonya
10-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
I'm in Northern California.... (like it says under my avatar ;) ).

Specifically, I'm about 30mins east of SF.

I'm going to be in Pinole-Concord area sometime this week or next week. Are you near there?

*edit* No, you aren't. lol. I just woke up. I don't have my coordinates quite down.

Tonya
10-12-2004, 08:48 AM
I want a California meeting! I'm off of work the rest of my pregnancy and I am soooo bored! I want to go somewhere!

AmberLee
10-12-2004, 01:41 PM
How do you feel about Cat Shows? The San Jose Cat Fancier's cat show the first weekend in November is one of the biggest and best in the bay area. It's at the San Jose fairgrounds again.

I'm trying to get info together to post in Cat General on this.

Tonya
10-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
How do you feel about Cat Shows? The San Jose Cat Fancier's cat show the first weekend in November is one of the biggest and best in the bay area. It's at the San Jose fairgrounds again.

I'm trying to get info together to post in Cat General on this.

I have never been to one! That sounds like fun!

BCBlondie
10-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I'm going to be in Pinole-Concord area sometime this week or next week. Are you near there?

*edit* No, you aren't. lol. I just woke up. I don't have my coordinates quite down.
Yes I am!! I'm only about 30 mins from there. I go to the Concord area (Pleasant Hill to be exact) every Tuesday and Thursday for school. :) If you'd like to meet up, let me know!! PM me or something.