PDA

View Full Version : Chomel

tatsxxx11
02-17-2001, 12:32 PM
I can't begin to tell you how touched I was to read your beautiful rescue story, recounting the plight of the precious Chomel. What a lucky little budgie he was to find his way out of the darkness of that garage and into the light of your loving hearts!! You are such a handsome little boy Chomel! I know it's been a struggle to regain your strength and striking good looks. But with the help of your loving family, I know you will be whole again soon. What a brave little boy you are!! And don't EVER change that scruffy little "doo" of yours! It is to die for! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif
I'm so glad you were chosen our Pet of the Day! There never was one more deserving! Yeah for Chomel!! ***Kisses***

Angels3
02-17-2001, 07:50 PM
Hi, Chomel, I'm so proud to call you a fellow aussie. Your wonderful family really knew how to pick the best of the best when they saw you in that garage. I agree that your hairdo is to die for...don't ever think of changing your hairstyle. If the winters get too cold down in Melbourne, maybe your family would let you come north for a holiday in sunny Queensland. But I don't think they could part with you...not even for a little while. You sure deserve to be Pet of the Day.