PDA

View Full Version : I almost lost my brother last Sunday.....

sweet_stormy
10-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Last sunday my brother and a friend went to Wal Mart in the next town over..... On their way home my brother decided to go onto a back road on the way home.... He was going too fast and drove up a guide wire and broke it.... He came down again and all that happened shoulda killed him and his friend.... But they got outta the car scratches.... I just can't believe he had to go through so much..... He's gonna sell his car now..... :( I was just so scared..... My brother is only 17.....

~*Becky*~

lute
10-08-2004, 08:07 PM
OMG! i'm glad he's ok!

a very good friend of mine was in a simular accident last year. unfortinatly he wasn't as lucky. he broke his back in 4 different places and was in a brace for 4 months. he's better now,but has some back pain sometimes.

kingrattus
10-08-2004, 09:24 PM
An old buddies older brother did something kinda like that, but he didn't get hurt at all.

He had just gotten in G2 (u can drive alone, but cannot have any alcohol in their systems & same with passengers) He was speeding in the HS parking lot not even 10 mins of having his lisence & ended up parking his car ontop of a HUGE boulder that lifted his car 3 feet off the ground. It totaled the underneath of his car. & his stupid father fixed the car for him & gave it back to his son!!! Guess what happened a week later after the car was fixed?? He recked the car & nearly kill someone!!! & his father bought him a truck!!!!!

I have no tollarance to ignorance (speeders getting into trouble/accidents).

slick
10-08-2004, 09:33 PM
That's terrible but I'm glad he is OK. When I was that age and driving I always thought that nothing bad to happen to me. Fortunately it didn't but the potential was there.