PDA

View Full Version : "Guy" Babble :Rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
10-08-2004, 05:44 PM
The "boys" are babbling outside of my office...

Sigh, I REEEAALLY love hearing about hunting and Nascar and Fishing and...

GAAAAH I feel like Ive been transported into the middle of a mens magazine!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing a lot of "guy" stuff. But hearing men TALK about said activites gets rather inane really quick lol. And then I get to go home and listen to my hubby and the BIL and the roomate yap about guy stuff. I never get a word in!

Guess I can talk to Remus lol!

Anyone else suffer from guy babble?

Edit: Im getting kind of sick of golf too lol

Tonya
10-08-2004, 06:39 PM
We've got a fantasy football league going on at my work. All I hear about is the trades and teams and who's buying who. It's so annoying.

davidpizzica
10-08-2004, 07:16 PM
DJF, believe it or not(betcha two festivas) that I'm a MAN! And I don't like it either. At work, most of my co-workers are from Penn State and hunt. That's basically all the rest of us hear about. ENOUGH!!

lovemyshiba
10-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
We've got a fantasy football league going on at my work. All I hear about is the trades and teams and who's buying who. It's so annoying.

The guys I work with have 4 fantasy leagues!!! I wanna cry listening to them sometimes.
Plus we have Penn State here, and they hunt and fish and play pool--I totally sympathize with you!!!

chrissycat21
10-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Not really.....Girls outnumber my dad by a lot so he doesn't have anyone to talk to! (But thank gosh he doesn't like fishing, hunting, or golf. I would go crazy if he did talk about it all the time! Same with football!):p

neko1
10-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Tonya

Same at my job....whenever they start babbling about it, I just drift off to another world..:o

guster girl
10-09-2004, 12:12 PM
I don't know, I worked at my last job with mostly girls, and, I'd have paid money to listen to talk about golf, football, etc. All those women did was talk about other people. That's annoying AND destructive. Give me fantasy football any ol' day! ;)

CamCamPup33
10-09-2004, 12:28 PM
My dad and Brother are constantly talking about Baseball/Football/Golf and other B-O-R-I-N-G sports. And to make it worse, the TV downstairs is ALWAYS on ESPN or Fox Sport's net. So i get to hear more sports talk from the guy's on tv. It seem's like it never ends! :p

DJFyrewolf36
10-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
I don't know, I worked at my last job with mostly girls, and, I'd have paid money to listen to talk about golf, football, etc. All those women did was talk about other people. That's annoying AND destructive. Give me fantasy football any ol' day! ;)

I'll admit sometimes that can be soooooo worse lol

RobiLee
10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
After being outnumbered by my husband and son for so long and listening to all of their sports talk, I finally learned to join in myself. Like the old saying goes "If you can't beat them , join them." I've actually had some fun times watching and talking sports with them.

Robin :)