PDA

View Full Version : If any Of Our Cat Pals

catmandu
10-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Are near,the Innsville Hotel,on Maonday,please join us,for a Canadian Thanksgiving Day Dinner! There will be of course Turkey,but also Steaks <roast Beef,Sea Food,and trimmimgs! The Innsville,was at one time a Stage Stop,and has been serving thier patrons,for many years! We,will send transport,come one,come all!

catmandu
10-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Its a Four Star Retaurant,Please Come! Roast Beef,is a Specialty! Turkey Platters,to die for,and the Steaks! Yummy!

jazzcat
10-09-2004, 11:39 AM
My gang's licking their lips wanting to come!

christa
10-09-2004, 11:45 AM
I hope Josie doesn't hear your invitation! Her FAVOITE thing in the world is TURKEY!!! She'd pack her bags and hitch hike all the way to Canada for turkey!

catmandu
10-10-2004, 11:34 AM
No need to Hitchike,as we are sending transport! And Josie,these are Grade A Turkeys,Butterball,in fact!

lynnestankard
10-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Gary - My three left yesterday and will be with you in good time for Mondays TURKEY. If you could take the usual care of them I'd be everso pleased - they seem to love your parties!!!

Lynne

Jods
10-10-2004, 03:44 PM
I'll be leaving tonight. We are staying at the hotel as well... Might leave Pixie home she is misbehaving today... See you all in a bit can't wait to taste all the good food!!:) :D Fifa is already packed and ready to go Pixie will go I guess, but if she's bad she'll hafta stay in the room... lol J/J... She will behave!

rg_girlca
10-10-2004, 05:14 PM
So that's where my guys have snuck off to. I haven't seen them all day and when I went to look for them,:eek: GONE.
We are not having our usual turkey dinner this year and I guess they got offended by it and just up and left to go and have turkey with you and your gang Gary.
Well I hope they enjoy themselves because when they get back home, they are grounded for sneaking off without telling meowmie.
Make sure they stay out of trouble Gary and that they come straight home once the party is over.
Make sure you don't tell them that they are grounded because they might make a detour and land up somewhere else.;)

Grace
10-10-2004, 06:22 PM
If I come up with my 5, will you then travel down to Michigan for our Thanksgiving? Double your pleasure and celebrate twice!!

jazzzytina
10-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Oh, to live closer to Canada, land of sane people and turkey dinners! :)

Stuck in the South,
Tina

Felicia's Mom
10-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Beau and Felicia are on their way!:) :)